Chapter 2

Please join the Parksborn Amino. Also, when italics after -🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸- means that it's from no ones point of view.
🕸{Peter's POV}🕸

"Come in." I said, and the door almost broke off it's hinges. Like, wow, I know that their worried but that isn't a nice way to come into a room.

"Oh, Peter! You're okay!" May ran over to me a wrapped her arms around me. "I got a call that you were injured and I came over right away." She began to ramble on and on about how she was so worried.

"You gave us quite a scare, Peter." Anya spoke with a relived smile.

"I did, didn't I?" I gave a weak laugh, thinking about how I could have easily prevented their panic. Of course, they didn't take it that way because their face dropped a little more.

"You're still shaken up about it?" Gwen asked, moving closer to me. "It's okay if you are. You did get shot with an unstable prototype, I could only imagine what was going through your head when he shot at you."

"Oh, I wasn't really scared, it was more of the shock that the guy just came at me." That's probably one of the most convincing lies I've ever told. To be honest, in that moment I was prepared to die. My spider senses were screaming and I kind of just stood there because only Spider-Man has spider sense and not Puny Parker.

"Well, you missed Harry going ballistic at Kid Arachnid." Anya nudged Harry in the side, who glared back.

"Oh? What did he say?" I asked.

Anya and Gwen both smirked as Harry groaned and hid his face in his hands. "Okay, so Kid Arachnid just came back holding you, right?"

-🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸-
The fight had just stopped and the two spiders were swinging away. Harry was pacing the ground of Horizon's quart yard, Gwen and Anya walking next to him.

"Peter is a strong guy, Harry! I'm sure that he's fine!" Gwen reassured, her voice trying to be the same. Anya was stating facts of how it could have been much worse.

"Plus, that teleportation gun was a prototype! It couldn't have done real damage-"

"Prototypes are made so that the problems can be solved in the next making. Peter could be stuck in between in the rift!" Harry looked even more freaked out at that thought. His best friend stuck in an unexplored place?

That comment seemed to put the whole group on edge. They knew Peter was strong willed but surely he couldn't handle living in a rift.

People around them started to look at the sky, all gasping or have a shocked face plastered over their faces. The group of friends looked up to see Kid Arachnid swinging towards the school. He was cradling someone.

"Peter..." Harry muttered under his breathe. As soon as the superhero hit the ground, Harry was right there. He got an eyeful of his best friend state. Peter had his eyes weakly opened and his arm was gushing blood.

"Why did you bring him here and not to a hospital?!" Harry yelled. Kid Arachnid softly laid Peter to the ground, who was processing his surroundings. "I panicked, okay?!" Arachnid yelled back.

While the two had a yelling match, Gwen and Anya were trying to split them up.

"When I found him, he was confused and shocked. I thought bring him to a place with familiar face would help him calm down!"

"Calm him down?! He's bleeding! Peter knows what a doctor is and I'm pretty sure that doctors are supposed to help, unlike you!"

"Excuse me? Last time I checked, you didn't go looking for him, did you?"

"Where did that other spider mutant go? he probably realized that he wasn't cut out for this and left, didn't he?"

"Harry! Calm down!"

"At least I listen to people! When people say that one of my family members are nuts, I at least look at it from their view!" As soon as he yelled that, Miles regretted it.

Harry's father has always been a sensitive topic. The group knew that, but he wasn't apart of the group right now.

Harry's eyes widened and the rage in them were clear. How dare this random guy say his father was insane.

"You little-"

"Where is he?" May's voice wavered as she walked towards them. The group looked up at her, all caught off by how disheveled she looked. (Kid Arachnid took that as his cue to leave, and he did.)

Harry looked over at the spot where Peter was laying to find him not there. "He's in the medical wing." Miles appeared, sounding out of breathe.

"Where have you been?" Gwen asked, his reason for being out of breathe particular. Miles had already thought through what he was going to say.

"I was coming out to watch the fight, but I got distracted by family matter. Next thing I know, I see Peter on a stretcher getting wheeled into one of the rooms in the medical wing." He explains as they all start walking to the medical wing in the school. "I waited for him to see if he was okay and then this Senior walks out of the room and he tells me that Peter is up, but still needs to get bandages on his arm."

"What's wrong with his arm?" May asked, taking her hair out of her bun so she can redo it.

"Apparently there's a pretty nasty cut. The senior said that it stopped bleeding, though." Miles added the last part when he saw the concern on the others faces.

They entered the wing and were immediately met with Dr. Morgen, who was smiling warmly. "How is he?" May asked, chewing on her lip nervously.

"I've got to tell you, that's one strong kid. Tim told me that Peter calmed him down when he was cleaning out his cut." Dr. Morgen said as he signaled for them to follow him, which they did.

"I think that he'll be fine doing things by himself because it's not his dominant hand, but I do suggest that someone is there to help him. If he's struggling to grab or hold something, I mean." The doctor teacher said while walking. "His arm should get better in two weeks, but the cut seemed to already be healing when I was bandaging it, so maybe just a week."

Dr. Morgen stopped in front of one of the doors and looked at Peter's friends and aunt. "Peter's right in there. Oh, wait! He also may be a little shaken up from what happened so take caution when asking about it. Now you may go in and see him."

Dr. Morgen then walked away and the group entered the room, finding Peter sitting there.
-🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸-🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸-🕸🕷🕸🕷🕸-