Relationship

There is a very big meaning behind these magnificent words as Long Distance Relationship. It is one kind of relationship in which you are feeling powerful feelings. I certainly believe that it is the strongest relationship out there! However not the easiest one, at the same time most difficult you ever could imagine. The long distance between the couple, feelings to hug, touch or kiss which you can't feel, only dream about. Exactly, humanity has many kinds of relationship ways and directions and it is totally up to us which one to pick! Which one to go through by building your own future. For example religion, you are in or completely out. Your choice to believe who is our creator. Most of the times, if not every single one, destiny leads us there, where someone has planned lifetime plans for each of us. I do believe it happens to everyone. No matter how hard you try to change your lifestyle, daily routine schedule, mood or traits, destiny will play back on you. We never know where it leads us in the end, however! You can step towards it. You can accept it! Or disagree and try to avoid. In the end, your destiny will show and relieve your curiosity and sometimes, exhausted mind going through ups and downs.