run away

I was sitting in a stack of money with my stripper clothes on. Diamond grills, gold chains, and silver watches made up my attire. All of a sudden I hear my name being screamed "BREA, BREA, BREA!!" . I open my eyes to find my mom in my room. "Brea, get your ass out of bed you're going to be late to your first day of your senior year!" my mom screamed at me. I sat up and texted my ratchet ass friends :

TEXTING:
Me:
  Yall up?
                                                           Floppy ((Isrâa)) :
                                      Well now I am, thanks bitch😑

                                                                      Julien🗿:
                                                 Hoodmorning skinnies😘

Me:
HOODMORNINGLMAO😭

                                                    Danvonte Fine Self😍:
                                         Bitch shut up it aint funny💀

Me:
Shut up befoe i su- nvm

                                                                        Julien 🗿:
                                                          Somebodys mad😗

                                               Danvonte Fine Self😍:
                     I just dont wanna go to that hell hole🙄

Me:
Well I dont either so shut up😚

                                                                  Floppy ((Isrâa)):
     So we just gon was ignore the sucking comment?

Me:
LMFAO 😭 Ill see yall @ school, I gotta get ready.

End Texting

       I throw on some fye ass clothes because I'm that bitch y'know. I straighten my hair and walk downstairs in my fye ass Champion crop-top, ripped jeans, and Jordan Retro 11s. I grab my backpack and call out to my mom "Bye Ma' love you" . I don't hear a reply. I walk out and start heading down the street when I see Isrâa.
        "Hey BITCHHH!" I scream to her. She stops and turns around. She makes a face like this, 😝, and  flicks me off, as a joke. I walk to her and as soon as we start to make conversation, I hear Danvonte. He runs up to us and gives me a hug and I lip-read "Oh my god holy shit" to Isrâa while hes facing the other way. I always liked Vonte. He's a darkskin with diamond earrings and big ass lips (like gahdamn😍). He's also tall and does track and football. I am a cheerleader so I guess we just click. Although, he has friendzoned me multiple times saying I remind him of his auntie.
         I get a text from my dad telling me to have a good day, but he damn knows I hate him and I'm glad my moms cheating on him. My family is pretty fucked up. My mom is a slut who has a new man to cheat on my dad with every week. My dad is a drunk who I see 4 days out of 7 a week because he is always at a bar or club. I have a brother, but he is in jail and I think he won't be getting out anytime soon. I think everyday about running away and getting rich, but theres a 70% chance that wont happen.
       I pull Isrâa to the side and tell her that I don't feel like going to school today. She isn't a bad child so she was shook at my choices. She goes over to tell Vonte when Julien shows up. I call Julien over and tell him I'm not going to school and he tells me it's fine and he'll join me. We all walk to a local 7-11 and buy snacks and drinks and then we go to a nearby bridge where we always hang out under. I pull out a bag of weed and start rolling. I hand everyone their bags and rolling paper and we start hitting blunts. Now here comes the police sirens. I look at my phone and see it's 11:45 meaning that we've officially skipped school. "Shh, do NOT make a sound" Vonte whispers to us. Vonte has been arrested before and it didn't end well so we listened to his directions. Next thing we knew cops were shining flashlights in our faces and handcuffing us, which was way to extra because all we did was skip school. We were put in the cop cars and driven to the police station.
       I saw Vonte struggling to get out of his cuffs and I knew that this wouldn't end well. He got arrested for grand theft and had to get bailed out by his pimp uncle. When the cops took off his cuffs off to make his phone call, Vonte ran for the door and dashed. He ran away. I couldn't let him take all the trouble when he got caught so when they weren't looking i told Julien and Isrâa that when they open the holding cell we have to dash and follow Vonte. So they did just what I said, when they opened the holding cell, we all took off. We found Vonte hiding behind the local Walmart. I knew the cops were going to look for us and if I got caught, I would literally die and so would everyone else. "We need to run away" everyone looked at me confused. "Bitch WHAT?!" Isrâa said. "You're lying" Julien replied. Vonte was the only one who agreed "We should, we can make a living. We already have weed and a place to find it. We can sell that and make our money." Everyone still looked uncertain of the idea but then I reminded them of what would happen if they were to go back home. They finally agreed and we set off on foot towards the highway.