the beginning of our LA adventure.

I woke up with my ass pressed against Vonte's dickprint, while he was spooning me. Julien and Isrâa were standing at the edge of the bed with they're arms folded. "Well this is tea" , Isrâa said, "I mean we all saw it coming". I got up, "man shut up it's not even a big deal period". I went to the bathroom but then I remembered that since we ran away we have no bathroom items, clothes, or extra shoes. I told Isrâa and Julien about the money I got and told them that when we get to LA later today, that we all need to find jobs. We all got our backpacks, checked out, and headed to a local Walgreens.
Isrâa and I bought hairbrushes, Julien bought a pick, and Vonte bought a durag. And, all of us bought toothbrushes and tootpaste. At the end of the errand we had $59 left. We walked to a Walmart and I bought a NASA crop-top and some leggings that make my ass pop periodt, Isrâa bought a stone washed hoodie and some skinny jeans, Julien bought a purple t-shirt and kaki pants, and Vonte got a white tank top and black jeans (😍). I bought off brand Bebé slides. Everybody else stuck with the shoes they had on. We only had $15 left when we checked out, so we decided to spend the rest on drinks and snacks. We all took shits and walked towards the highway.
Right when we got onto the highway a girl with a van slowed down next to us and asked us where we were heading. "LA" Vonte said. "Me too, hop in the back" she pulled over and our dumbasses hopped in the back. "My name's Sadie, you guys?" she asked. We all replied with our names then she asked us why we were heading towards LA. "We running away because we got arrested and now we tryna live lavish in LA" Isrâa said. "Wow harsh, I'm tryna be a stripper." Sadie said. "Let me join you haha" I replied. "Bet, you're 18 right?" she asked. "I can be"I said and everyone laughed (hEhE).
After a few rough hours, we finally arrived in LA. Sadie payed for a hotel room for all of us and we all set out for jobs. Me and Sadie walked to the strip club downtown. "Let us see the manager" she firmly says to a bartender when we arrive. The manager comes out "What the fuck do you want?" he said. I looked at his name tag and it said "MANAGER: Aidan Rodriguez." I knew I had heard that name before but I didnt know where from. "We want a job Mr. Rodriguez" I said. "We're not hiring go away" his unskinny ass said. "No we will not, now let us show you what we got" my smart ass said. "Alright put on a outfit, you cant strip in leggings and a crop-top. Same for you" he points to Sadie. Me and Sadie go to the changing room of the strip club and put on outfits that were our size. We looked like this.

       We walked out and we saw other strippers prepping for the night ahead of them

We walked out and we saw other strippers prepping for the night ahead of them. They were staring but we bad bitches and didn't care period. Aidan forced two strippers off their poles and told everyone to gather around. Sadie went first. She spun around the pole twice, bent down to show off her ass, climbed up the pole two feet off the ground, then lifted her legs up and spun down. "That was a quick routine I made up, I can do a longer one if you want" she said . Aidan replied with "Your stripper name is Toodles. You will only be called by the name toodles in this establishment. Understand?" . "Yes I do boss." she said. It was my turn. I got nervous (yikes😪) and didn't know how to start. I jumped on the pole and did a spin and when I touched the ground I bent down and gave my ass a little shake. I climbed up the pole, somehow managed to get myself upside down, and did a fucking death drop
AND CAUGHT IT. I stood up and almost passed out because bitch I was shook. "Bravo, bravo. I don't even care you not 18 I want you to be my stripper. Your name will be sugarbaby. You will only be called sugarbaby" Aidan said, "you ladies start tomorrow".
While me and Sadie were getting jobs Isrâa found herself a producer after she free-styled to him. Julien and Vonte went to visit Vonte's pimp uncle, Lajan, and Vonte got Julien a job as a pimpsistant (i said what i said shut up) and Vonte found himself a growing field to plant marijuana on. Vonte already sold the rest of our stash to one of his Lajan's clients and got $250 so atleast we could have another outfit for tomorrow. This was it. We were finally starting off our LA dream.