day 2 in LA (i got fucked again)

Last night was great, we ordered pizza to our hotel room, played games, watched movies, and partied like we were in LA. My mom was blowing up my phone but I got annoyed and blocked that hoe. I figured a missing persons report had been filed, so we did our best to hide ourselfs. I bet if I was skinny nobody would notice I was gone smh.
When we woke up we got dressed in our outfits that we wore the first day we ran away and headed to our jobs. When me and Sadie got to the strip club, Barbie Tingz, we put on our stripper hoe outfits (I fucking LOVE that for us) and went to our assigned poles and started rehearsing. We met another named Minnie, aka Maya, and she became our dawg. When Sadie and I headed for our jobs, Isrâa got picked up by her producer,  Marcus "Winter" Ryan, in a fine ass Tesla X. Lajan picked up Vonte and Julien to bring him to his pimphouse. Vonte sold some weed and made bank ($230). Julien ain't make no money, he just got tips on how to be a pimp, along with a purple suit and a pimp stick. Isrâa wrote part of a new song, with a fye ass beat made by Winter.  Then, Sadie and I got our first tip-check of $600 since all our audience were rich old men who throwing that cash while we were throwing that ass (bars lmfao Isrâa wig is snatched) .
       When we got back to our hotel room, we sat down and ordered another pizza. Vonte and I decided to walk to the Walgreens next door and buy some stuff. I bought this cute ass bathing suit, but it was cheap because its Walgreens. Vonte bought swim-shorts and when we got back to the hotel we headed down towards the hot-tub. It had a "CLOSED" sign on it but we didn't care because he was a thug and I needed dick. We jumped the fence, changed into our bathing suits, and sat in the hot-tub, even thought it was pitch black with no lights. I slipped myself on top of his lap and started making out with his fine ass self. He started rubbing my titties and that shit felt NICE i tell you. I stood up and sat on the edge of the hot-tub while Vonte (still in the hot-tub) slipped off my bathing suit top, and started sucking on my titties like he was tryna get some milk out of them or something.  He made his way down leaving a trail of hickeys on my stomach, and finally slipping my bathing suit shorts off and turning me over to give me anal. He started slow, but then got faster and eventually was doing a Usain Bolt and was going faster than my dad left me. He covered my mouth, making sure I didn't moan loud so we didn't get caught. He eventually came,  and took a break. He sat in the hot-tub for about ten minutes and started again. I was sitting normally facing foward on the side of the hot-tub, so all I had to do was lay back while he stuck it in me. He had a strong as fuck pull-out game (and i mean like stronger then my extensions when i got into a fight and they didnt come out).  He was going deeper and faster (sounds like a peaches song ew😭) and covering my mouth, like he did when I was receiving anal 15 minutes ago.  He had to cum, so he pulled out his dick, we switched sides (where he was sitting on the side of the hot-tub and i was sitting on my knees in the ho- ya know ion have to explain it yall understand) , and I started sucking the soul outta that mothafucka. I mean i sucked the Aretha Franklin out of him on god. Eventually I swallowed his kids, we got dressed, and he carried me to the room.
       We found everyone asleep, and there was a bed empty for us. Them sneaky bitches knew what they was doin. We put on dry clothes, and laid in the bed and fell asleep cuddling. (I wont be able to walk tomorrow🤠)