Chapter Three

Making new friends

Scarlet picture is there^^

Chapter 3

👄Bianca's P.O.V.👄
When I got to my hostel so many girls were staring at me... I got so nervous and it was so annoying, then I finally found my room which I was searching for .. it was room 206...
When I am entered I met two girls.. Stella and Scarlet . I had a feeling that they were so excited to meet me cause they welcomed me properly and I noticed Scarlet was way nicer than Stella..
literally everyone in this school are cool, I guess so... Few hours after I offloaded  my luggages ... I sat down with my new friends , They felt very friendly . So I think I can call them my friends. Well we started talking about ourselves.. Stella told us she was from California and she always dreamed of being in the same College as her state that was so cool ..Scarlet said she was born in Texas but she gained an admission here and she had no choice but to come to this College ... Lucky for us we all studied the same course so this means we are gonna be seeing each other everyday ... it made me so happy ...
When it got to my turn to say were I am from I didn't know if I should be honest or not ... but I thought about it .. if I should lie to them and they later discover the truth they may never forgive me.. so I decided to tell them that I am from New York and my father was a billionaire.. I hated this so much but I had to do it.. Scarlet found it hard to believe me cause of the dormitory I chose out of all the best and most expensive ones ... I chose a very cheap one ...
Stella felt I was lying so she asked me for my surname and when I told her Smith... she was shocked ,Stella asked me to give her my phone then I brought out my IPhone 12 pro..
Scarlet was silent for a while then she spoke.

" if you are this rich why are you in the dorm , there is always a reason for something you know"... she said.
"Like I don't get it ,why ?"..Stella said stressing the why
"Well I have a twin brother and both of us live differently , I like to live a normal and amazing life.. but my twin loves you be spoilt and he loves living lavishly .. so we both promised to act like family friends or maybe cousins .. So no one would give me to much attention because of him" I told the girls
"Well that's cool" the both of them said which made me to laugh
Everywhere was silent for a minute till Scarlet asked for my brother's name and I told her Bianco , She told me it was a weird and nice name till she asked for his pics ...
I showed them Bianco's pictures and they were speechless , I had a feeling Scarlet was starting to crush on him ... but I was fine with it I didn't care as far as if she dates him and she doesn't break his heart or neither does he .. cause I knew Bianco to be a player and a dick head sometimes...
After all our discussions we decided to take a nap
_______

When I woke up it was already 4pm ... Then Stella decided to tell us to dress up so we could go for a work around the school ... I wore one of my mothers dress I found at the store and sew it to my size not that my mum was fat but she wasn't as thick as I was....
After we dressed up , I decided to tell the girls to wait before we go out so that I could call my brother and know if he was alright ...
He finally picked my calls after five minutes.
"Hey bi" I said trying to annoy him

"Hey sis wassup, I am so sorry I didn't pick your class . I was just flexing with the new guys here they seem so cool".. Bianco said

"It's fine I just wanted to know you where alright , I am about to go out on a walk with my new friends"

" that's cool ... you already made friends ?"
"Yes I did .. I dunno but I think one has a crush on you already "
"Wait you told them about the plan"
"Yeah I had to if I didn't , I will hate myself cause if they later find out they may hate me or something worse"
"Oww okay that sounds cool sis , I understand
you"
"Bye , I gotta go now .. imma hit you up later"

"Okay love you mama"
Then I hung up after the call and went for a tour around the school with my new friends ....
When we got outside the hostel ... we saw a lot of guys and they where all looking good ..
I decided to text my brother that I can't  carry my Royce everywhere so I told him he would be doing me a favor by picking me up and I will drop the car in the house...
He replied me saying it's fine , I was shocked cause lately Bianco was giving this cool normal vibes . He wasn't behaving like the baby bro I had . Maybe he wanted to change and be better .
We got out of the school and went to a park and I told Stella and Scarlet to get into my car ... they never believed I could be this rich with how I behaved today .
I took them out to a restaurant we ordered some junks before I went to drop the car in my house and I explained to them that we have to take a taxi back to the school..
My new friends where really annoyed I was doing this but they were also happy I was rich . One thing that made them sad was that I didn't get to let them see my house, But I told them another day would be good .
When I  ordered an Uber to come get us, Scarlet was feeling so pressed she had to beg the Uber driver to speed up . So we could get to school fast .

Few min later we got to our hostel I paid the driver  and Scarlet rushed to the toilet . I understood how it felt, Me and Stella sat down on our bed and we began to discuss how school would be on Monday. it was a Friday and a very stressful one . We left home on Thursday and came here very early in the morning.
Stella was deciding what we would wear on the first day before Bianco called me.
"Sorry Stella ,my bro is calling me I gotta pick this"
Stella " okay it's fine go ahead and pick it"
Me and Bianco had a few discussion then he told me , he would like to come over to our hostel the next day .
I responded well and hung up .
Then Scarlet came out of the bathroom and sat with us . We told her our plans on Monday and I told them about my brother visiting us.  Scarlet smiled and Stella pinched her , it was a funny moment when she shouted .
It was already late in the evening , I told the girls we should have some beauty sleep and plan about tomorrow. We all took a shower and wore our pajamas.. Stella switched of the light and we slept

HEY GUYS , I am so happy my story is coming up. Thank you so much for reading this . I promise to make it better for y'all . Please follow, Vote,Comment and add to your library and read list ... Thank you