The Jock pt1

It was my senior year of high school and I had to finish off strong. I worked hard. I studied to get my grades up. My grades were outstanding (as my teachers would tell me.)
Unfortunately, the one thing I lacked was a social life.
I had only one friend and she is my best friend. Her name is Hyde and she is the total opposite of me. Her grades may be a little on the... um... downside of things but she actually HAS a social life. About 16K followers on instagram and the whole school bloody loves her.
Then again, Hyde is absolutely gorgeous and sweet so who wouldn't?

Every day I am Hyde's ride after she's done her dance practice. She's a part of the school dance team and they have practices after school. It's perfect for me because I got extra time to study in the library.
Unfortunately, the Australian rules football team (footy team) were in the library today as well. I rolled my eyes as the guys started to get loud. I didn't even know they knew what a library is.
Then I heard footsteps behind me. I just dug my face deeper into my English book.
"Hey (Y/N). Fancy seeing you here."
I sighed and put my book down to see Jack standing there. Jack was the second most popular guy in our grade, not that I give a shit.
"Can you please, ever so kindly get the fuck out of my face?"
I asked Jack, not in the mood to put up with him. He has been an asshole to me since year 9.
"Woah, woah. Sassy. Calm yourself I was just saying hi."
Jack smirked. I rolled my eyes again.
"Bye Jack."
I pushed. Jack clearly didn't want to go though. He had his evil smirk.
"C'mon Jack. Stop being a dick. Let's go."
Said the most popular guy in our school. Lachlan Power. The jock of all jocks. He never really bothered me before but I'm still not going to fan over his "oh so beautiful blonde hair and dreamy blue eyes."
Jack shook his head.
"Alright. Later nerd."
Jack laughed and left. I bit my lip to distract me from my emotions. Then finally, Hyde strolled in the library.