Christmas pt4

Lachlan's P.O.V
The next day, (Y/N) came over to my house to help decorate the tree. My parents absolutely love her. So does my Sister (Jackie) and my brother (Mitchell). Our tree was a real tree. It was tall and smelt of pine. My mom got the Christmas bulbs out from the boxes and my dad got the star. Our theme for the tree was silver and red. Jackie helped my mom twist the white neon lights around the tree. (Y/N) and I started putting the bulbs on the tree. Mitchell hung the candy canes and my dad put the star.
Finally, we plugged in the lights and the tree flickered on. I glanced at (Y/N). She looked so beautiful with the lights in her eyes and her proud smile.
"We should make a fire."
(Y/N) suggested. I nodded and beamed.
"Yeah! Sure."
I agreed. My parents went to go out for a coffee. Jackie went to go hang out with friends and Mitchell was playing video games in his room. (Y/N) and went to the living room. I set up my fire place and
(Y/N) played a Christmas movie. We decided to watch a classic; Home alone.
(Y/N) and I snuggled on the couch. I put my arm around her tiny shoulders and she rest her head on my chest. I lightly kissed the top of her head. In this moment; everything was perfect.
Until my phone started to ring.
5 times in a row.
I pulled out my phone to see the messages.
Kristan- Hey babe.
Kristan- Ik ur here ;)
Kristan- Answer Babe.
Kristan- Ik you love me.
Kristan- ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!
Me- WHAT?????
Kristan is a fucking annoying bitch.
"Who is that?"
(Y/N) curiously asked. I didn't want to be labeled as the 'boyfriend who spilt his girlfriend and her best friend apart' so that was the only reason why I replied with;
"No one."
(Y/N) crooked her head to the side.
"Your phone was going off."
(Y/N) continued. I bit my lip.
"It was just Preston asking if I wanted to play online."
I lied. I tried not to feel too terrible. If (Y/N) knew what Kristan was doing, a cat fight is bound to happen.
"Oh."
(Y/N) responded and cuddled closer into my chest.
Kristan- Whatcha doin Bby?
Me- Stop calling me that. And I'm watching a movie with my girlfriend.
Kristan- Ex*
Me- Kristan! Wtf is the matter with you?
Kristan- What's the matter with you Lachy? You're supposed to be with me!
Me- No. stop texting me.
Kristan- Wdym "stop texting you"? You love me. Admit it to me, you love me!
Me- You're a fucking crazy bitch.
Kristan- I love it when you talk dirty to me😏😉👅👀💦🍆
Me- WTF!! I wasn't.
Kristan- Y'know... I'm crazier in bed💦
Me- Bye Kristan.
Kristan- See You soon babe!

I looked at (Y/N) happily watching a movie in my arms. I loved (Y/N). I don't want to lose her. I also don't want her losing her friendship with Kristan though. I was stuck between two choices; Tell (Y/N), or do not tell her and try to ignore Kristan as much as possible.
Hopefully the second option starts to work soon.