The Real Reason For The Eighth Sin

"I'm going."King says. "Hell no! Your not risking your life for something I did."I say. "Your over protective."King says. "Don't get me started King."I say, rolling my eyes.

"I'm going, King."I say. "Your,"I say, poking his chest. "are staying here."I say. "Wha-! Y/n! You can't go by yourself!"King whines. "I can, and I'll prove it to ya!"I say. "Watch me."I say simply. I try to walk to the door but someone grabs my wrist. I looked down, at a blonde boy with green eyes. I sigh. "Please don't go Y/n!"Meliodas begs. "I have to."I say. "Then I'll go with you! F-for protection of course."he says. "My battle. My problem Melon."I say.

"What did you just call me?" Meliodas asks. "Melon." I say. "I'm coming with you." he says. "No." I say. "That, wasn't a question." he says. "Why do you want to come with me?" I sigh. "I need to." he says. "You want to." I say. "No, I need to." he says. "I just do." he finishes. I shake my head. "No." I say. Meliodas still had my wrist. He tightened his grip. "Let me go with you." he says. "I can't sit here all day. Your not coming with me. Whether ya like it or fucking, not." I say. "I'm not gonna sit here, without you, knowing that your  probably not gonna come back!" he growls. "You cant come with me." I sigh. "Why the fuck not?!" he growls. "I can't let you." I sigh. "WHY NOT!?" he growls louder. "He hates me already. You being there will just make him hate me more. A bigger reason to trick me." I sigh sadly. "That's why you got your sin." he realizes. I chuckle sadly. "Fuck yeah." I sigh, shaking my head.