Payback

Y/n walked to the kitchen and snatched two bottles of ale. She drank both bottles and drank more than Ban could even drink. "Damn Y/n."Ban says. Y/n smirked. She slowly closed her eyes and passed out. "Damn."King says. "Damn..."Y/n muttered. "Woah."Ban says. "Woah is right."King says as Y/n stood. "Goodnight my peeps you probably won't see me at all tomorrow, I'll be sleep."Y/n nods before walking upstairs to her room to go to sleep.

*time skip to the morning*

Y/n came downstairs, her eyes dropping with tiredness. She carried the twins, and sat them in my arms. Then,she sat at the bar and put her head down. In the next five seconds all you could here was the soft sound of her breathing. "Y/n,"I nudged her. She sat up quickly, holding up her hands like she had been caught. She looked at me and fell back asleep. Ban started waving something white infront of her. "Ban, she's sleep."I reminded him. Ban only shook his head, still waving the white thing infront of her. She sat up and snatched it. "Okay. Okay. Got it."she groaned as she put it in her mouth. Ban smiled idiotically and Y/n smiled. "Be lucky I'm not mad at you."she smirks. "For?"

"Eating my shit you greedy fat ass bastard."

"Don't even talk about greed."Ban rolls his eyes.

"HOW CAN YOU BE TALKING ABOUT GREED WHEN YOUR PRACTICALLY THE SIN!"Y/n growls. Ban and Y/n were standing head to head, growling. "Greedy."Y/n growled. "Tricky."Ban growled. "Asshole."They both said at the same time. King threw his spear at the two. "Sugar Honey...."Y/n started. "Iced Tea."Ban ended. They both staggered backwards as the spear whizzed passed them, cutting a bit of Y/n's hair. Y/n scowled as she turned toward King. King looked at her with a anxious look. Her hair fell over her eyes. "Baka."She says,smirking. She walked toward King—who was panicked—and placed her hand against his cheek. She brushed the back of her hand against his cheek while smiling. "3..."She says, turning around. "2..."she walked over to me and sat beside me. "1..."she snuggled against me. King grunted in pain as a deep red hand print appeared on his cheek. "That's what you get. Now don't do it again."she smiled. She took her dagger and cut her hair to the hair to match the other short length. Her hair was now at her shoulders.