Whipped Cream and Apple Pie

"Well, okay, you go back to sleep and I'll tell Ban you want some apple pie."I say, getting ready to walk out the door. "Noooo! Take me with you!"Y/n whines. I scooped her up bridal style and carried her downstairs. "Hey Ban!
Y/n wants you to make her some apple pie."I say, gently sitting Y/n at the bar.

"Really?"Ban groans. "Yeah."Y/n says. "So get the hell up."she adds. Ban got up and walked lazily to the kitchen .

*time skip*

"Thanks Ban."Y/n smirked, looking down at the pie, grabbing a fork. "Y/n, what are you doing?"Ban asks. "Uhmmmm..... eating apple pie."Y/n says, shoving a fork of pie into her mouth. "Why are you eating it with a fork?"Ban asks. "I don't know. Now leave me alone;And let me eat my pie."she sighs, shoving another forkful of pie into her mouth. "Can I have-"King started. "No."Y/n says. "You didn't let me finish!"King says. "Can you pass me the whipped cream?"he asks. Y/n let out a laugh. "I knew what you were going to say. I said no. It's mine."Y/n says. "No it's not."King says, reaching for the whipped cream. Y/n hastily smacked King's hand. "I need it for the waffles!"King groans. "Too bad. It's mine."she says. I hastily swiped it without King or Y/n noticing. "Give it back Meliodas."Y/n says. "How'd you know?"I whine, handing her the can of whipped cream. "Leave the stealing and snatching to Ban,Meliodas."Y/n giggles softly.

Y/n was done with her pie, and all that was heard was the sounds of whipped cream being sprayed in her mouth as she walked upstairs. Her pace quickened. Then I heard retching from upstairs.