18.

Unedited
......

Minho had been woken up by the bright sunlight pouring through the sheer curtains in an unfamiliar room then he remembered what happened last night.

Minho felt a slight pressure and he shifted a little to get more comfortable, He placed his hands on the small of Jisung's back then kissed the top of his head.

Jisung's breath fanned Minho's neck which slightly tickled but Minho didn't mind because Jisung was in his arms.

The older continued staring at the other sudddenly Jisung scrunched up his nose and made a small squeak sound "cute" Minho whispered while taking the younger's hand from his own waist and proping his arm to intertwine their fingers "you really need to cut your finger nails"

Minho didn't expect a response but he got one anyways "no"Jisung muffled "you're awake"

"No I'm still asleep"

"Ha ha very funny now get off me I have to go to work it's already 9 am I have to be there at 12 on I need enough time to go home and ever" Minhk complained "no~ stay please I need cuddles"

"And I need to be able to pay my bills don't you have work today"

"No I have a free day which I'd like to spend with you" Jisung pouted while playing with Minho's hand for the millionth time

"I can't"Minho replied firmly "can't or don't want to"

"You know I'd love to but I can't"

"Five more minutes then"

"Fine...your hands are so soft"Minho mumbled "I'd let you hold them all day if you stay" Jisung commented

"Great try but no"

Jisung let go of Minho's hand, turned to the side making his back face the older and crossed his arms "fine go"

Minho chuckled "are you mad at me?" Jisung didn't really

Minho was left with no other option than go on top of Jisung and hold him down the younger couldn't fight Minho off so he opened his legs for Minho to lay between since he was so heavy.

They began staring at each other for a good mintue or so Minho leaned in to kiss Jisung but the younger was too quick and turned his face allowing Minho to kiss his cheek

The older quickly drew back "stop being stubborn sungie" Jisung rolled his eyes "morning breath"

"I don't care we're doing this right now"

"D-doing what e-exactly" Jisung started turning red "relax I mean kissing unless you wanna take it there" Minho smirked at Jisung "fine one quick kiss"

Jisung turned his head to face Minho the older then smashed his lips onto Jisung's soft one Minho began sucking and gently biting the youngers lips leaving Jisung with swollen red lips Minho then made his way down to Jisung's neck and continued sucking and nibbling on it.

Jisung wrapped his legs around the orders waist and moan lightly "M-minho we should um stop n-now" Minho didn't listen and continued what he was doing so Jisung pushed him off lightly

"You spoilt the fun" Minho whined "you have work you have to go remember?"

Minho put on his shirt that he took off last night "fine I'm going talk to you later bye, beautiful"

Jisung felt butterflies exploding in his stomach and his cheeks heated up

When Minho left Jisung closed the door, made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth when he looked in the mirror one side of his neck was covered in hickeys