30. (THE END)

IT'S HERE AND IT'S QUEER

WARNING TERRIBLE  SHORT SMUT
& CRAP ENDING
UNEDITED
I'LL PROBABLY REWRITE WHO KNOWS

Minho sat on his bed thinking about how much he messed up then ended up resenting himself even more than he initially did.

What am I gonna do?, He thought to himself while running his hand through his already messy hair do I go to him? No he hates me I wouldn't want to be around myself if I was Jisung in this situation yeah that's exactly it, I'll stay away for him...but what if that's not what he wants and this is all some kind of mind game to see if I truly love him?....wait dude I'm overthinking too much I just need to breathe

I groaned in fustration and threw his phone on the wall

Great there goes my phone

"What do I do? what do I do?" He asked himself

"Fuck it I have to see him or I'll regret it for the rest of my life"

Minho's took his now shattered phone from the corner of his bedroom and made his way to his car, where he contemplated whether or not this was a good idea but in the end he still went for it.

After this long car ride amd a short walk through the apartment complex he was finally at Jisung's door trembling at the thought of Jisung being mad at him for what he did.

He goes nothing

He stuck his hand in the pocket of his sweatpants and pulled out the key to the younger's apartment

He finally opened the door after having his one hundred and tenth breakdown

"Relax you'll be fine" he lowly whispered to none other than himself while sliding off his slippers and tossed the key on the coffee table.

What if he's not here my poor baby what if he died of sadness- that's not even possible I need to stop thinking so damn much.

Minho opened the bedroom door it was of course dark, classic Jisung I swear he's a vampire.

"Jisung" Minho whispered lightly to the figure that was laying on the bed.

"I don't want to talk to you"

"I know but you don't have to please just listen" Minho pleaded and approach Jisung's bed, where he sat.

"I don't wanna listen either"Jisung curled up on the bed more. "Please I'm sorry I didn't know"

"I don't care"

"Jisung Felix told me about her I'm sorry I'm so sorry I was blinded by jealousy and I wasn't thinking and I- that's still no excuse I'll get on my hands and knee if I have to I'll do whatever it takes just please-" Minho said on the verge of crying.

"Stop"

"No y-you can't leave me you're all I have you mean so much to me Jisung don't do this"

"You idiot stop and listen to me...I know it's not your fault and if I was in your situation I would've done the same I should've opened up to you about it...I understand that that's where I went wrong but we're both not perfect we make mistakes all we can do now is move on and be happy hurting each other gets us no where so let's learn from this mistake and do better"

"I love you so much" Minho said, staring into Jisung's captivating eyes "I love you too now hug me" Jisung removed the blankets from his body and fell into Minho's arms  "it's funny how everytime I come over we're mostly in your room" He kissed the top of the younger's head.