Closeness

Next Day
Bela left for office and today she took her lunch also.Today Bela reach before Mahir and she went in his cabin and found Noone there.she understood that Mahir did'nt come till now,she started arranging things properly in Mahirs cabin and after sometime she came in a funny mood and she sat on his Chair and said in a heavy voice (in a way of mimic mahirs voice and behaviour).
Bela in mahirs voice-Ms. Sharma,what is your biggest weakness?

Bela again-Protocols are made by me not for me.
All the while when bela was doing this funny things in Mahirs cabin mahir came and saw his cabins door open so he stood there hided himself from belas vision and saw everything which bela was doing and after watching sometime he smiled to himself and cleared his throat to let her know about his presence.bela got up immediately from his chair and became very nervous as if a thief had been caught red handed.

Bela-Sir aap, ap kab aae?

Mahir-Ms.Sharma ap yha?

Bela-ji sir vo me aj jaldi aa gai thi  fir dekha ap abhi tak aae nhi to apka wait hi kr rhi thi,vo mene presentation me updations kr di he.

Mahir -ok me check kr leta hu.
Bela-ok sir and she leaves from his cabin.

Mahir-He thinks about her childish act which she was doing and smiles to himself,Bachhi he bilkul😏😊.After sometime he gets busy in his work.

Mahir-He calls on her cabins phone and tells her to watsapp him a clients number from the phone diary.

Bela- sir pr mere pas apka number nhi he,Mahir gives her his number  and she then sends him all the details and this is how there numbers got exchanged.

At 2p.m

Bela is doing her work and then goes to Mahirs cabin as she gets a call from one of the clients she goes and tells Mahir that he have an urgent meeting after lunch as client is coming.mahir says ok and bela was about to leave Mahir stops her and says Ms. Sharma had ur lunch or not?
Bela-nhi sir bas abhi lene hi vali thi.

Mahir-Ms. Sharma if you dont mind u can join me for the lunch,bela smiles and nods her head in a yes,Mahir too smiles back for the first time she saw him smiling,her heart skipped a bit,his smile is breathtaking ufff...
Though mahir is a strict and reserved person he likes her presence around him,he feels happy when she is with him,
After recalling the morning incident he offered her to join him for the lunch,as she is one who is able to make him smile.
Bela and Mahir had theirlunch together,while having lunch Mahir asked bela Ms. Sharma do you have any hobbies like singing, dancing or doing mimicry of anyone,on hearing about Mimicry bela started coughing inbetween and mahir rubbed her back and gave her a glass of water to drink after drinking water bela gave a confused look to Mahir as Mahir also gave her a suspicious look to her.
Bela understood that he saw her in the morning and was now taunting about the same so she just smiled and said dancing is my hobby.
Now Bela asked Mahir about his hobbies & said that sir,u must be having some hobbies like reading books or watching someone secretly or something else,mahir also understood that she is also taunting him just like the way he taunted her so,he just gave her a smile and said-
My work is my Hobby.
They finished their lunch and resumed their work.

At  3p.m
After the lunch Mahir went for his meetings and bela started doing her work in her cabin.bela was continusely working from 2 hours it was now  5 'O' clock.
Mahir- Ms.Sharma if you are done with your work, please check the file for the new contract if there are any loopholes in the contract and if you have any doubts you can cross check it with the old contracts,you can get the old files from the Record Room.This Meeting is going to be quite long and tomorrow is the last date of the contract,Othetwise i would have done it by myself.

Bela-Ok Sir,i am about to finish my work and after that i'll do it.
Call disconnected.

She leaned on her chair at her back to relax.After sometime she stood up and went to pantry to get a coffee for herself.After a while she came back to her cabin  with a coffee mug and start sipping her cup by sitting on her chair.

5:45 p.m
Bela was checking a file for a contract as mahir told her to do so and check if there is any loopholes in the contract.

Bela- ye point to bada confusing he,mujhe purani files me check krna hoga.

Bela went to Record room to check the old files.

6:15 p.m
The staff started to leave and by 6:30 whole staff left.Around quarter to 7,Mahir got free from his meeting and clients also left from the Sehgal industries Office.

It took Bela one hour to find the particular file in the Record room.Yes she was still in the record room.As she grab the file she saw a cockroach there and screamed due to fear.Mahir was going towards his cabin,he heared Belas voice coming from the recotd room,so he went in the record room and as soon as he entered there,the peon came and he thought that the office is empty by now so, he locked the Record room and went and switched off the lights.

jese hi Guard ne lights off ki bela started sweating due to fear,Mahir got shocked when the lights turned off,he went to the door and shouted, hey you! Open the door.
Is anybody there?
hello!
Hello!

Though Mahir was busy in knocking the door, he stopped suddenly due to the sound of someones sobbing,Since he realized that someone else is also  there, so he stepped ahead to find whose voice is that?As soon he found the owner of that voice,he got shocked on the scene infront of his eyes.

Bela was sitting in a corner hugging her knees and crying badly due to the fear.Mahir ran towards her and hold her by her shoulders, Ms. Sharma Ms. Sharma,  Are you ok? He tried to console her and sat beside her and asked kya hua apko ap kyu ro rhi he or ap yha aise?
Bela was so scared that she he hugged mahir and hold his shirt tightly in fear and said pls pls plssss
Mmmm Muuu mmmuujjmujhe chod k mat jjjjjjana yyyyy eee
Aaaaannnnndhhhheeerrrraaaa
Mmmmuuujjhe bbbohhtt dar lagta he isse pls pls pls llllights on kkkkijiiiye.
She was so scared and crying so badly that she was stammering while speaking and Mahir understood that she have a Phobia of Darkness,and he have to Calm her down in any way possible.
Mahir took her in his embrace and said sshhh sshh ssshh sssssshhhhhhh chup ho jao,calm down me hoo naa, kuch nhi hoga tumhe, shant ho jao,dont worry me hu tumhare saath. Bela felt good and stopped crying but she was still sobbing & mahir assured her that he is with her,she felt light,God knows why but at that time she trusted him completely more than anything in the world. Then he held her face in his both palms and said

Mahir-Do you trust me?
Bela(sobbing)-hmmm (nodded in yes).
Mahir-Bas to fir apni ankhe band karo aur apni life ke sabse best moment k bare me socho otak or jab Tak me na kahu apni ankhe mat kholna,As bela closed her eyes to think about the best moment of her life,her time and moments with Mahir came in her vision,after a while bela felt relax and rested her head on his shoulder holding his shirt and Mahir too wrapped his one arm around her to ensure that she dont get scared again and from the other hand he took out the phone from his pocket and called his guard to come and open the door,As the Guard came, Mahir patted belas cheek to wake her up as she fell asleep,he felt a slight fever on her body,he took her in his arms and went to his cabin.he made her lie down on the sofa and called the doctor.

Doctor came & checked bela and gave her an injection then he left.

Mahir was feeling something by seeing bela in this condition he sat beside her and caressed her hairs.then he stood up with a jerk and thought ye sab ye mujhe kya ho rha he,mujhe kyu itna effect ho rha he.

After sometime bela woke up and asked for going home,Mahir said he will drop her home,she said No,she will manage because she was feeling embarassed due to what has happened.

Mahir(angrily)-i am not asking you,i said, i will drop you home.

Bela left with no option  hummed in response.