❤️Back❤️

Next Day, Everyone left from the resort.Nobody talked about that matter as Mahir strictly said everyone for not to tell anything to bela.
Bela was still lost in her thoughts because of confusion that
was that really a dream??
And how she dont remember when she fell and got hit.
Mahir told because of the strong sedatives which doctor has given her she may not remember anything......

After that they reach back to Sehgal Mansion,Sumitra welcomed all her kids as she was missing them alot Specially her Dearest Son Mahir.....
Mahir was still tensed about that Did bela believed him or not, but as he didnt left any Clue,So he was quite confident but he was tensed because he lied to bela.

Sumitra hugged Mahir and Bela and took their evil eyes and then everyone went to dinning hall for breakfast.
By the time Andy came downstairs for breaKfast and joined everyone.

Andy- Mahir we have a Annual conference in Paris after 3 days and at the same time we have a very important deal to finalize with some new investors in London and we have to get it done its very important for our business.

Ms-But Dad at the same day how I will manage both the things

Andy-Dont worry Son,I will take Bela for the Conference as she holds 51% share of our company so she can attend the Conference, its not an issue I will go with her,But u have to get this deal done Mahir.

Bela got very tensed as she heared about the Conference she has to attend,she never attended any such
Conference in her life and that too as a shareholder,Mahir  saw bela is lost somewhere and he understood that she is nervous about the conference,but he thought he will talk about this with her later. Then he left for the office and asked the guards to drop bela home as she was supposed to do the packing for her journey.

Bela thought Mahirji didn't even asked me that I am nervous or not!

In between they both got so busy and didn't got the chance to meet or talk.On the departure day,

Andy-Mahir I will meet you at the Airport after picking bela.
Mahir-I will pick her, you please meet us at the Airport.(he knew bela must be upset as he was so busy from last few days)
Andy- okay.

Mahir reached  Bela's home then greeted her parents.
Bela came with her luggage and bid a goodbye to her family.
In car Bela was not talking to Mahir as she was angry and upset with Mahir, because he knew that they are not going meet for some days after today than too he didn't took any pain of spending some time with her in these days.

Mahir- Bela kya hua??Naraz ho!!
Bela-No Response.
Ms- Please yaar Bela kuch to bolo.
I know ki tum upset ho pr u know na me kam me busy tha.
Bela- no response
Mahir-Acha baba please sorry na
U know na I love you please (he holds her hand). Acha jo chaho saza de do par please aise chup mat raho,I can't take it.
Bela-Bahar nikaliye
Ms- what?
Bela- Mene bola bahar nikaliye.
Ms comes out of the Car,bela too comes out.
Bela- kaan pakadiye!!!
Ms- kyaaaa???
Bela-Mene bola kaan pakadiye!!!
Mahir hold her Ears.(Sarcastically)
Bela- Mere nhi apne(irritated)
Ms- Bela sab dekh rhe he.
Bela- I don't know kaan pakadiye or sit ups kijiye.
Ms- Sit upssss.....(loudly)
Bela please log kya kahenge.
Bela-Kyu aap hi ne kaha na ki chahu to saza de du,to fir.
Ms- Ha par tum to sach me saza dene lagi(holding his ears).

People passing from there were laughing 😂 looking at his condition as he was standing holding his ears like a Baby...

Bela please I m Sorry na acha tum jha bologi jitni bologi me tumhe waqt dunga,date pr bologi to date pr chalunga par please maan jao, please Jaan.
Dekho soch lo kya ye time bhi aise hi Jane dena iske baad shayad hum 1 week nhi mil payenge.
Suddenly the thought and fear of staying away from Mahir for the coming days resurfaced in Bela's mind and forgetting all the anger Bela immediately hugged Mahir so tightly as if her life depended on him and a long tear escaped from her eyes.

After there engagement they never stayed away from each other for so long and never thought that this situation can also arise.

(But Everyone including Ms knew that this situation is the outcome of Mahir decision of making Bela 51% shareholder and Now they have to manage both their personal and professional life.)

As Bela hugged him,Ms tried to convince her for not getting upset,
This was not what he wanted.

Ms- Bela please ro mat,dekho U know na I hate tears in your eyes, please don't cry.
Varna me vaha apni Deal bhi crack nhi  kar paunga.
I want you to be my strength not weakness. Please Jaan...

Acha Dekho me jaldi  vha par deal sign karke tumhare paas ane ki koshish karunga.Now please stop crying. After alot of pestering from Ms Bela stopped crying and they headed towards the Airport.They bid goodbye to each other. Ms kissed Bela's forehead and Bela wished him luck for his Deal.They both boarded for their respective flights.

Bela and Andy reached Paris Airport
And finally sat in the car to go to thier villa in Paris.
They reached their villa after an hour drive got freshen up had their dinner served by house helps and went to their respective rooms for rest as they were really tired from the journey and have a alot work to do tomorrow.
Bela slept so soon because she was very tired and it was her first international journey and that too very long.

After reaching London Mahir switched on his cell phone and dialled Bela's number but she didn't picked the call.
Mahir knew she must be tired from the journey but then too for the confirmation he call Andy and got to know that she slept very early.
He thought he should also sleep now as he was supposed to do alot of work tomorrow but sleep was far far away from his eyes as it was the first time he didn't get to talk to his Bela before sleeping........

TaDaaaaaa

Sorry guys for the very very late update and I know it's been a long time but I was not able to update but now I am back and hope you guys will forgive me for making you all so much wait.....
This is my new update and don't worry there are so many twist and secrets are going to unfold so just be ready guys for my next update....