Is This Love!

Mahir left bela to her home and gave her mom the medicines given by doctor and informed her mother about everything that happened.
Her Mom told him that bela has a phobia of darkness and she comes in the worst state of fear when she faces darkness,it becomes impossible to calm her down at that time and she apologised to him for the trouble because of bela.
He said its ok,it was his duty, u please take care of her,she still have so tell her to be at home tommorow and rest,then he left from there.
Mahir
While driving home i wondered ki agar bela ko control krna itna mushkil ho jata he to kyu mere ek bar kehne usne apni ankhe band kr li?kyu vo itni shant ho gai?kyu usne kaha ki use mujh par bharosa he?
Pata nhi mere sath kya ho rha he me kyu bar bar Ms. Sharma ke bare me sochne lgta hu?kyu use us halat me dekh mujhse raha nhi gaya?kyu mene use shant krne k liye hug kiya?Kuch to he,kuch to he jo mujhe uski taraf khichta he. par kya?
While thinking all this i reached my home,i straight went to my room,because i was not in a mood to talk anybody.
After changing in my night wears,i went down and had my dinner,Maa was already waiting for me to serve dinner.I ate my dinner silently.Maa asked-
Mahir! Sab thk he na beta? tu aj itna chup he,ate hi room me chala kisise bat bhi nhi ki.
Me-sab thk he Maa,bas thoda thak gya hu.
I finished my food saying this and left to my room.

In my room i was trying to sleep on my bed but couldn't because flashes of her condition in fear was coming infront of my eyes again and again.After sometime my phone flashed with a notification of watsapp message.
It was her message.
Message- Thanks for handling me in my worst state.
I dont know why but i smiled 😊seeing her message.
I replied, its ok & Take care of yourself Ms. Sharma.
i wondered that as being
"The Mahir Sehgal" millions of girls use to drool over me,but i never spare a glance of my eyes to them,Replying anyones message was far far thing of my nature.Then why i replied her today.i was busy in my thoughts & Then I opened her dp to check she was looking very cute and innocent too.
After Sometime she replied:- Mera naam Bela he or mujhe acha lagega ap use bela hi rehne denge to☺.
I replied:-Koshish karunga Ms......i mean Bela😊.
i was looking at her picture and i dont know when i dozed off too sleep.

Bela
After coming home, Maa feed me dinner and gave me the medicines and after that i laid down on my bed,i was thinking about what happened and how i reacted i remembered how i cluthched his shirt in my palms messing up all his suit,and how i hugged him and how he left with no option embraced me,On remebering the hug thing,my jaw dropped to the ground,how could you bela,like seriously he is your boss and u didn't even think once,then i felt some butterflies in my stomach on remebering again the hug we shared and about how he was pacifying me.i was smiling to myself then i thought to message and thanx him.

After some time i recieved his reply and read it ,At the same time i thought why he always call me Ms. Sharma,Can't he call me Bela,so i messaged him that & then he replied koshish karunga.
while thinking about him i dozed off to sleep due to effect of medicines.
Next Day
I had an off from my office as my Boss gave me a day leave for taking rest,i decided to stay at home only by not doing anything.i woke up at 11 a.m.
Then took a shower and dressed up in casual lower and tees.

Mahir
I was in my office trying to concentrate on my work,but was not able to do so,My eyes were falling again and again on her cabin,where she use to be everyday but today she was not there as i had given her off from work today.but i myself dont know that why am i looking for her to come?
I like her presence,she is different,she is able to make me smile,she can make my heart beat,Her presence,Her closeness effects me somewhere in my heart.
Ooh God ! Not again everytime why i used to think about her,why i used to get lost in her thoughts.I am not the guy who can be mad for any girl like this.
i think i need some fresh air.

I left from the office and drove off.i stopped my car infront of a garden where i saw some kids were playing so, i thought to go inside the garden and watch them,May be that will give some peace to my mind.

Bela
I was at my home,thinking about him,i think i have started feeling for him,Though he doesn't show but he is very nice and caring.I think i should tell him about my feelings,but how he would react?Does he feels the same?
it was 3'O'clock,i was getting mad thinking all this,i needed a break,Suddenly My phone rang and i saw it was Adi he told me too meet him in the nearby Garden.As i too needed a break i said okk.
By 5p.m i went to the Garden I saw Adi and went too him.
I saw Mahir sir was also there he was sitting and watching some kids,just when he saw me,Adi came and hugged me and said i love you....i love you so much.

Mahir
I was sitting in the garden and was watching the kids peacefully just then my eyes fell on bela,what she is doing here?i was about to go to her just then i saw a guy came & hugged her.She too hugged him,he said i love you-
I was shocked on hearing this would be an understatement,i felt rage gushing down through my nerves,My heart shattered on hearing this,My eyes became red due to Anger,Tears were ready to spill out of my eyes,but i controlled myself and after giving her disgusted look i left from there.

Bela
Adi hugged me and said i love you so much, he saw me and stayed there for a while then left,his eyes were red,his anger was visible in his eyes but why and on whom he is angry?
Adi was my cousin i helped him in convencing his girlfrien because she was angry with him.He called me to thank and meet me with his girlfriend,After sometime his g.f we chitchatted for sometime and then left .

Next Day
When i reached the office i heared him shouting on the phone in anger regarding a business deal.

When i entered his cabin he did'nt gave me a single glance and told me to take the files in your cabin and do your work.

I felt disappointed on his behaviour as i did'nt expected this.so i silently went to my cabin and started doing my work.i went to tell him about the and gave him the files,after seeing files suddenly he started shouting on me he said-What the hell ? Dont you know how to work or what?he kept on shouting very badly on me like he was finding mistakes in my work.After listening him enough i could'nt control myself and left his cabin while crying.

Mahir
When i saw her leaving the cabin, she had tears in her eyes.she went in her cabin and started crying very badly as i can see her from my cabin i watched her,seeing her crying My heart pounded like anything.i can't see her like this,but had no option.

After an hour she stopped crying and resumed her work,the work was so much that was supposed to be completed by tommorow but i told her to complete it by today.i dont know why but i wanted to hurt her like the way she did.After a while i too got busy in my work.

By 4'O' clock i saw the time and realised that i skipped my lunch and she too have skipped it.
I call the peon and told her to take some snacks for her.

I saw when the peon went a plate of sandwiches and coffee for her she denied having it and asked him to take it back.i knew she is still upset.

by 7p.m she reported in my cabin and gave me the files and she actually completed the whole work in one day.
she did'nt made a single mistake.

it was 7:30 now and i asked her to drop her,but she denied it with determination and then left
Now she was showing her anger.
I was not able to handle this.

                           Bela
I reached home by 8:30,i was  neither in a mood to talk to anyone nor to have dinner.i went straight to my room and locked the door then went to washroom i turned on the shower and stood under it,i cried bitterly, with the water flowing down my body,tears also rolled down my eyes.i said while sobbing-No,he is the same Mahir sehgal who dont understand anyones emotions,vo kbhi kisi se pyar nhi kr sakta,kbhi kisiki care nhi kar sakta,vo sirf hurt kr sakta he,mujhe koi feelings nhi he uske liye.i dont feel anything for him,No no. I turned off the shower knob,wiped my tears and body, changed my clothes and came out of the washroom.i laid down on the bed and was fast asleep due to crying and working for the whole day.