B1C26

Two weeks have gone by, and Luca has been keeping to himself lately

Two weeks have gone by, and Luca has been keeping to himself lately. Something bad must of happen because people around here have been on edge for a while now. I wanted to know what was going on and since Isabella was training with Alberto, I made my way to Luca's office.

I knocked on the door and waited for a come in but when I did, he was already talking on the phone, and it seemed important.

"Yeah, I know Ivan just keep I looked out he will be around somewhere I've told Lee to do the same... yeah, I will... alright bye." Luca hangs up the phone and places it on the desk in front of him as he puts his cigarette out in the ashtray.

"Hey, you seen stressed" I say as I walk over to him leaning against the desk.

"Yeah... I got a call early this morning from Oliver, the boss from Australia. Well, he found out that Sebastián was at his club and left the place like a blood pool. Everyone was dead... No one was left alive well not that we know of... but Sebastián left a message on one of the victims..." he says running a hand through his hand.

"W-What did it say?"

He sighed "I'll be coming for everyone." When he says the words, I felt a shiver run down my body. "So, I let Lee and Ivan know about what's happening." he continues to say, I nod.

"He isn't going to stop, is he?" He shook his head no. He looks up at me bringing me to him he wraps his arms around me bringing me on to his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I won't let him hurt you, I promise you Angel" he says as he lays his forehead on my shoulder.

"I know you won't, but you have to look after yourself too Luca. Smoking a pocket of cigarettes a day, isn't going to help you" I hear him sigh, leaning in to give me a kiss on the neck moving his lips to my jaw and then to my mouth.

I moan softly as our lips move perfectly in sync with each other's. I run my hands through this hair making him groan deeply in his throat as he pulls me closer to him by my hips.

Being in his arms made me feel like I was whole, like I was home. I felt his hands go under my shirt as I deepen our kissing.

"Boss I have .... oh shit!"

We pull away from each other as I stand up wiping my lips I see Alex standing by the door smirking at us.

"I didn't mean to interrupt... again..." he says as Luca groans in annoyance.

"What do you want Alex!" Luca growls running a hand through his hair leaning back in his chair.

"Sorry. I have photos of Sebastián being at Oliver's club." He shows us the photos lying them on the desk. It went from him sitting on of the couches in the corner to him dropping a girl to the floor and then shooting his gun at a few people.

As I was looking down at the photos I felt someone's eyes on me looking up to see Alex staring at us.

"What Alex?" I ask.

"So are you guys together... because everyone has been inching to know.."

The question caught me off guard because I didn't even know the answer. Luca and I have made out a few times and he did talk about getting married to me but that was a few weeks a go now.. I have no idea what we were..

Luca brought we out of my thoughts when his husky voice spoke. "Don't you have shit to do Alex? Like, getting me photos or information about where Cangussu is?"

Alex nodded and left the room, but he poked his head back in and said "you too would make such cute babies. Times ticking boss man and boss lady" he sends us a wink and leaves for good. I couldn't help but blush trying to hide my face with my hair covering it.

"Let me take you out tonight" I didn't even realise that Luca was standing behind me wrapping his arms around me. "For dinner" he kisses my neck.

"How fancy do I need to dress up?"

"Not that fancy but fancy enough to make people stop what they are doing" I giggle at his words "I'll expect you to be ready by 7pm and not a minute later" he slaps my ass as he returns to his chair with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm well girls are always fashionable late you know" I smirk as he looks up from the paperwork he had on the desk and gives me a glare like a warning.  I didn't say anything expect I gave him a wink and left to go find Isabella.

When I did find Isabella she was locking lips with my brother I smirked as I folded my arms "well well well, I hope I am not interrupting anything."

I heard Isabella squeak as they both pull away from each other, they were both blushing blood red. Like they got caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar.

"I-I can explain.." Alberto starts to say as a raise an eyebrow at him. "We... um... we.." He sighs grabbing Isabella's hand in his "we like each other.." making Isabella blush worst then before.

"That's great! I am very happy for you both" I walk over to them giving them a hug each before I turn to Alberto "you break her heart I'll break you" his Adam apple bobs up and down and then nods his head. "Good but I need to steal your girl for a few hours. I have a date and I have no idea what to wear. Okay bye" I say pulling Isabella out of room and made our way to her bedroom.

"So, Alberto finally gave into his feelings huh?" I ask once we were in her room away from ears, we both giggle like we were high schoolers.

"Yeah, I told him how I felt, and he said he felt the same" her smile was wide, and I was so happy for her she deserves a guy like my brother because I knew he would keep her safe.

"So, you have a date with Luca's?" I smile as I nodded.

"Yep! Help me!?" We laugh as we look for a dress in her closet, I had 3 hours to get ready.

Oh geez what am I getting myself into...