Episode 1 : I'm Watching You

Season 12 | Episode 1 : I'm Watching You

|🐷 🎀 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 🎀 🐷|

2,789,495 likes

katheyman Glad to be home ❤️

View 9,432 comments

"I just realized your dick is huge in those boxers." I giggled.

Jayceon laughed then kissed me.

"It's all yours." He smirked.

"I need to go change." I said.

Walking past him I went into my closet then changed into something I could sleep in. When I left out the closet I sat on the bed then turned the TV on. Jayceon went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

When he came out the bathroom he looked at the TV then at me. "What happened with Kourtney today?" He asked.

"More drama. The drama between her, Kim, and Khloe is out of control. I hate when my sisters fight especially when we're going through so many changes." I answered.

"Trina, don't start crying man." Jayceon said as he groaned I guess he could see the tears welling up in my eyes. He came and sat next to me on the bed so I put my head on his shoulder.

He pulled me closer then I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Y'all gonna get back right so don't even stress it." He said.

|。✷ 🎀 𝒦𝒾𝓂 🎀 ✷。|

I laid Chi down in her crib then went into North's then Saint's room. All the kids were finally knocked out so now I could have peace and quiet for once today. Dealing with a cranky one year old girl, a three year old boy, and a six year old girl who has an ego and that thinks she knows it all I was tired as hell. Especially with Brock on the road for Wrestling. I was pretty much taking care of the kids on my own. As soon as I got into my bedroom my cell phone began to ring so I picked it up to see Khloe calling me.

"Hey Khloe." I said answering the phone.

"Hey, Kim. Josh wanted me to ask you for you did that thing for him. What exactly are you doing for him, Kimberly?" Khloe asked.

"If he didn't tell you then I'm not telling you. Tell Josh that it's done, he just needs to pick it up." I answered.

"So, you really not going to tell me?" She asked.

"Ask your husband, Khloe." I replied.

"Fine. Oh, Kylie is throwing a party for Stormi's birthday. Did you get her a gift yet?" She asked.

"Of course, Brock is getting it while he's out of town." I answered.

"Sigh, I don't know what to get her. I mean I think she has everything." She said.