Episode 5: The Last Hurrah

Season 12, Episode 5 : The Last Hurrah

🐷 🎀 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 🎀 🐷

Katrina Heyman Reacts to Jordyn Woods Cheating Rumors After Jayceon "The Game" Taylor Split

Katrina Heyman and Jayceon "The Game" Taylor's love story is officially over...and she's reacting to reports that Jordyn Woods is the cause.

E! News can confirm the famous couple has broken up after 10 months of dating.

Hollywood Unlocked reports that the pair officially called it quits after Katrina learned of an alleged affair between The Game and Jordyn, who is Kylie Heyman's best friend. Over the weekend, The Game and the 21-year-old met up at a private party at his L.A. home, where party goers claim to have seen the two A-listers looking suspiciously intimate.

Then on Monday night RAW, Katrina's ex boyfriend Randy Orton announced on national television that The Game was cheating on Katrina.

Katrina, her sister Khloe and her friends commented on Hollywood Unlocked's Instagram post about the affair. Katrina commented a series of shouting emojis, while sister Khloe wrote, "STRONG FACTS."

2,956,900 likes

2,956,900 likes

katheyman This is my last hurrah...

View all 9084 comments

"Ignored." I said as I once ignore Jayceon's phone call.

There goes another short relationship which only added my pain to my aleady strained heart. Then a text pops up.

Viper🐍
Kat I'm sorry for what I said on Raw. I'm really sorry that I hurt your family. I'm sorry that loser cheated.

Kat😻
Randy it's okay the truth would come out sooner or later.

"Trina!" Khloe said entering the kitchen.

"Wassup." I said as I put my phone down.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm great." I answered.

"Are you really?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." I replied.

"You know I'm just trying to look out for you, Trina." Khloe said.

"I know and I appreciate it, Khloe." I said.

"You know I'm here so whenever you're ready to talk, I'll be here." She said.

"Thank you, Koko." I said.

"By the way, are you okay with being around Jordyn?" Khloe asked.

"I have no problem with her. She's Kylie's best friend and I won't come inbetween their friendship. She apologized and explained what happened and I forgave her." I answered.