Episode 13 : The Medium

Season 12, Episode 13 : The Medium

🐷 🎀 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 🎀 🐷

Liked by rosella, kendallheyman, kylieheyman, and 4,680,000 others

katheyman I'm living my best life. It's my birthday, at least that's what I'm dressed like.

View all 9643 comments

Kim, Khloe, Kris and Kylie were in a different room away from Katrina. Randy was in there with the girls as well. Katrina was gonna have a reading with Tyler Henry. Katrina is skeptical about it. But since they were filming for both Tyler Henry's show and Keeping with the Heyman, she would participate in it.

"Hi, I'm Tyler." Tyler Henry said as he shaked her hand.

"Hi, I'm Katrina." Katrina said as they both took a seat on the couch.

"The way I typically work is that I umm...hold on to an object. So, do you bring anything with you, today?" He asked.

"I did. I have an object." Katrina answered as she reach over to grab a bracelet.

"Okay cool." Tyler said. "Perfect." He said as Katrina hands him the bracelet.

Katrina's Confessional

I brought a bracelet that was given to me by my first love

I brought a bracelet that was given to me by my first love. He gave it to me on our two year anniversary which was two weeks before he died in a car accident.

Katrina watched as Tyler started writing in his notebook.

"Okay, let me just...okay I'll just scribble, I'll just kind of communicate everything that's coming through and then we'll kind of back track and I'll ask you what makes sense." Tyler said.

"Okay." Katrina said.

[Music]

Katrina continues to watch as Tyler writes down in his notebook. She starts playing with her watch as she's getting nervous.