chapter I

There I was all alone, my mom dead my dad walked out on me.
I was only 5, there was no one to hold me or tell me I was gonna be all right.

I was scared.

"Miss Jones... Miss Jones please wake up there is no sleeping in my class room"

I open my eyes to see my to see my English teacher with a nasty stare burning into my soul.

"Class is over so soon" I said while glaring back at her.

I've known my English teacher since I was 3, but when my mom committed suicide she started to act very cold to me.

But who cares, just another reason to make me feel like it was my doing.

By the time I got up to leave the class the second bell rung, and as I ran through the hall someone opened their locker, and I ran into it.

"Omg are you ok. Let me help u with this. Did you get hurt. I'm so sorry" the voice said in a worried tone.

I regain my sight and glance at the guy who was overwhelming me with questions.

He was beautiful, his eyes beamed like the ocean....

"I'm fine ok just give me a minute to think, your blowing my mind up ok dude. I need to think for a sec" I said a little pissed off with what was going on

".... sorry again, let me grab your glasses for you" his voice was soft and calming.

I brush my long brown hair out of my face and stood up.

"My names Issac I'm guessing your Macky huh"

I stood confused as he handed my stuff to me.

"How do you know my name, this is a little creepy" I said while looking at the floor.

"Your in my class, I was just heading out to grab at pencil but the teacher asked if I saw you to help you find your way to class" he giggled and blushed a little bit

"Haha do I look dumb enough to skip again. She really has no trust in me." I jokingly said while walking away.

I could feel his eyes staring into the back of my head as in walked alway, but I ignored it.

But I couldn't ignore him. His face was stuck in my head all day.