chapter IV

My first thought was how the fuck he got my number.

*who the hell gave you my number* I said while struggling to turn my brightness down.

*your cousin Ryan gave it to me* he replied right away

After 30 minutes of me texting him. We decided it's best if we both go to bed.

The next morning at school me and Stacie met up.

"Macky have you met that issac kid, I've heard rumors about him" Stacie said while deciding on what coffee she's going to order.

"Yeah, what are some of the rumors." I replied after sipping my tea.

"He's dated really famous people. Like Maddie zingler" Stacie says with her eyebrows raised.

I spat my tea out and some came out out of my nose.

"FUCK WHATTTTT!!!!" I screamed

Everyone's in the coffee shop looked at me.

"Sorry" I whispered under my breath.

When I got to school I saw issac with a huge group of girls and 3 guys huddling him.

"MACKY COME HERE" he yelled from a distance

All the girls in the group turned to look at me. So I slowly made my way over to him.

While I made my way through the crowd I could hear all the girls whisper.

When I finally made it to issac. All the girls looked me up and down.

"Why are there so many beautiful girls around you. I feel gross" I whisper without moving my lips.

"Don't worry none of them are as beautiful as you" he replied in a soft tone.

All the girls where to busy talking to hear him say that.

I stood there with my eyes opened wide and blushing.

The bell rang and I ran to my gym class with my friend lex.

He is a tall blond basketball player. I used to have a crush on him when I was 15.

We have been friends since I was 4. He was 6 at the time.

He failed grade 11 twice. He was the only one there for me when I was old enough to relize my mom wasn't gonna come home.

"So shorty I hear your hangin with that issac kid eh" he said while struggling to put his hair up.

"Yeah, who told you this." I reply putting my hair up.

"Some girl named gem. She told told me y'all was dating. But I didn't believe her, you haven't dated anyone since Justin cheated on you with Lexi" he exclamed with his hair finally up.

I looked at lex with a smile "Dude he's famous he would never date me" I said laughing

Lex grinned at me.

"He likes you that's for sure."