chapter III

After 2 hours of us hanging together, Issac left.

I go downstairs to see that my family was gone so I go to my staircase where the echo is so beautiful. I sat there for 5 minutes singing.

But then I hear another voice join me, it was beautiful. He got closer so I looked behind me and it was issac.

"Dude I thought you left, did you hear anything" I screamed at him

"I heard everything, because if I didn't I wouldn't have sang with you" he replied with a grin.

"But from what I heard it was beautiful, you really got a powerful voice" he said looking at the ground.

"How would you know talent anyways, like you can sing and all but what would you know about anyone else" I yelled.

He looks right into my eyes and began to play with his thumbs.

"My dad's a music producer...." he replied with a quick smile.

My gaw dropped while starring at him.

By the time issac left my aunt got home so I went to my room and did a bit of research.

"Aunt Lillian can you come here. I need to show you something" I screamed from up stairs.

"What is it kidd....... how the hell did you meet this kid" her eyes open wide as she read the article.

"he goes to my school his dad is a music producer, why do you know issac" I replied with a calming tone

"His dad was my producer, when I started out as a singer." My aunt explained.

I wish she never gave her career up for me sometimes. My aunt never really cared about me up until my mom died then she actually cared.

Although she still is a millionaire she still has her struggles.

Later that night my uncle comes home with supplies for dinner. But he pulls me into the kitchen to have a talk with him about my future

"Makenna all I want to know is, are you going to join the family business or not. Your at the age where you should get a job" he explains while cutting vegetables.

"I was kinda thinking about trying to do some singing or something and if that don't turn out I'll help with the family business" I replied while helping with dinner.

After dinner I return to my room and begin to play on my phone. Right before I was gonna go to bed, I get a text from a unknown number

It was issac.