Chapter 10- Call me Jingyu gege

Johnny signed the document without a second thought.

"Okay, then as per the deal, we will send someone to shift your mom to the best hospital of Bejing. You can go visit her, if you want. But remember to take Timmy with you, wherever you go. Yeah, and move your luggage here by today itself." Mr Wu said and Johnny nodded.

Timmy was standing silently crossing his arms infront of his chest. His eyebrows knitted together. Slight annoyance was visible in his eyes clearly. Mr. Wu went to him. "Mom misses you a lot. She couldn't come here today with us. You know why she couldn't come right?"

"Hmm, I understand." Timmy said. Tears started welling up in his eyes. How much pain has it given to him, only he knows. His mom, He loves the most in this world. But he had to separate from her for such a long time. It's already a month, that he came to Bejing from USA. Still he couldn't see his mom. Only sometimes they talk in video call in free time. But he want to hug her once and forget all the pain he has suffered. His parents think, they are doing this to protect him. But do they even know, how much hurt Timmy is? Timmy is not the kind of person, who will let his tears fall infront of others. He thinks himself more strong. 

Johnny could see the eyes which were constantly begging himself, to release the tears. Fortunately or unfortunately others could never see this.

"Okay then, we will leave." Mr. Wu hugged Timmy. "I must not hear a single complain from Timmy about you." He said turning towards Johnny and tapped his shoulder before leaving. 

Liang made a mischievous smile and went near to Johnny's ear. "Timmy has made last 3 bodyguards leave him on the first day itself. A tip for you. Be careful while eating. Make sure there is no sleeping peel mixed in your food." He said slowly and went out of the room. The door shut behind him before Johnny could respond what he said.

Only Johnny and Timmy were left in the room and the awkward silence accompanied the commotion rising in Timmy's heart. Johnny thought of breaking the silence. "Are you okay?" 

"Hmm. I am okay. I mean, I will be." He went inside his room and closed the door, before Johnny could say anything.

"Zhou open the door. What happened? Are you angry on me?"

"No, I am not. I am just angry on my luck. Let me be with myself for sometime." A voice came behind the door.

"Okay, I will make some lunch for us. Don't take much time. I am waiting for you."

Johnny went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge. It's not like, he doesn't know how to cook. But it's already late for lunch. A lot of things happened today. And the kitchen is new for him. So he thought of making something which can be prepared fast. Finally he decided to make some chicken noodles and hot and sour pork soup.

Johnny was feeling an unusual pain in his heart. As if, he want to help Timmy. But he was not able to. In between he went to call Timmy again. He knocked the door.

"ZhouZhou. Can you come out of your room now?"

"Why? Are you afraid that ghost will eat you?" Timmy said with an irritated voice?

Johnny giggled, this boy is so stubborn. "Yes, I am afraid. So, can you join me now?"

"No, i won't." He replied.

"Okay then, I will eat all the delicious dishes I made." Johnny said and went to kitchen to serve the dishes.

Timmy thought in his mind, He really made lunch? He knows how to cook? He leaned on the door a little to hear if Johnny is still there outside. He couldn't hear any noise. So he opened the door a little. Johnny could hear the click sound of the door opening. But he pretended as if he didn't hear anything.