Chapter 26- Timmy in police station

"No, he is nothing to me now. More stranger than a stranger." He said ruthlessly. Timmy's heart broke into several pieces draining the little energy he had left.

He looked towards Johnny helplessly. But he didn't show any pity for him. He didn't show single ounce of regret in his voice. "Please eat something and eat your medicines." He pulled his heavy legs towards the stair after saying this and went downstairs. He sat on a bench outside the building.

Johnny could see him from the windows of his bedroom in 3rd floor clearly. The boy was sitting there silent barred of all emotions as if waiting for someone endlessly.

The security uncle didn't know, what happened between these two young boys. But he felt very pity for Timmy. It's already from noon to midnight. But Timmy was outside, without water or food. He brought something for him to eat and some water. Timmy refused politely. But the uncle forced him to drink some water and he drank.

The night passed. Timmy couldn't sleep. How can he? These things had taken away his sleep.

Next morning Johnny woke up and looked at the same spot. Timmy was still there. He was really worried now. Why is he doing this? Has he eaten anything? His heart still could not manage not to think about Timmy.

Another day passed. It was night again. Johnny could not help it anymore. He went down to Timmy. Looking at his beloved comming towards him, Timmy stood up anxiously.

"It's already two days. Go to your room now."

"I am only a stranger. Why does it bother you? Let me stay here."

"What do you want by doing all this? You want to gain sympathy?"

"No. I simply don't have heart to leave the person whom I love the most. I know, you have all rights to get angry on me. But I don't any reason to leave you. I don't want anything else in my life. You are my everything. You are my dream. You are my truth. You are the purpose of my life. You are my destiny. I am nothing without your love. All I want is to see you every second. Live for you every moment. Now you accept me or reject me, I won't have any regret doing this for you."

"Are you mad? Till when can you do this?"

"Till I live."

"Trust me, it's a bad idea. It's good for both of us to be parted. We will remind each other about our past every time we see each other. It's not good at all. Live your life happily."

"There is no happiness for me without you. Do you remember, you told that All my happiness will come from you. "

"That's enough Xu WeiZhou. Do whatever you want." Johnny turned and went inside the building.

Timmy sat on the bench with a thud sound. First time he called me in my full name. Timmy was a crying mess. But Johnny didn't bother look at him turning back.

Another day passed. It's not like it was a lonely place. But the limited number of people in the small building, all were busy. Even though, they noticed Timmy there almost 3 days, no one bothered to ask him, why he was there day and night, except the security uncle.

It was already evening. The security uncle came to him. He offered him some water. Timmy drank it. "Would you like to tell me, what happened between you two? May be I can help you."

"No one can help me. I have done a serious mistake."

"I know. But sacrificing your life like this is not a solution. Do you know that, you are also hurting him, by doing this?"

Timmy didn't say anything. That uncle said, "I am sure he will see your sincerity one day. God bless you, my son." Then he left.

Night grew old. With clouds on head. Soon moon hid behind the black clouds. A drop of rain fall on Timmy's sleepy eyes. Though it was end of summer, but Timmy bathed in the coldness of the water droplets. He hasn't eaten anything in this last 3 days. He hasn't changed his shirt. Only some waters to stay alive.