Chapter 35- Finally found you

Please ignore grammatical and spelling errors. I will edit later. Enjoy reading. We will talk later.

--------------

Zhou, Where have you gone? please come back. I am really sorry. I can't live without you. Hit me, but don't punish me like that. Please.

Johnny searched Timmy everywhere, he searched him in every part of Beijing. He went to Timmy's previous apartment in a hope to get some clue. But that flat was not even opened for a long time. Probably they visited that house 2 months back before the kidnapping. All furnitures were full of dust. He sat at the dining table. He imagined his Zhou sitting there, eating breakfast hurriedly. He went the bedroom, where they slept for the first time. He remembered how Zhou had kicked his ass. A smile escaped from his lips. And few drop of tears accompanied afterwards. The bent pole in the picture hanging on the wall again brought a smile in between the tears

The first kiss they had, with all those confusion and uncertainty. They didn't even know meaning of love at that time. They could not even know when it started, when it grew. Gradually they became addicted to each other. It just happened. No one knows when.

Love doesn't need an appointment. It just comes uninvited whenever it wants. We smile together, we cry together. Love is not always pink. Love is also Black and Purple, Yellow and Green. Love teaches us how to care for the other one, instead of ourselves. Love is not selfish. But yeah sometimes it needs to be selfish to preserve the love. Love is all about trust. But if trust is broken, it doesn't necessary mean that love is also broken. Love is not perfect. It can never be as perfect as you expect. But you can try to be perfect for your loved ones. You do mistakes. You learn from it. You fight and the bond becomes more stronger after you reconcile.

He slid down in the room beside the bed. What have I done! I am a dumb. I hurt his feelings. He loved me selflessly. But what did I give him in return? Betrayal?! His whole face was wet. His heart was shattered into pieces. He didn't even try to collect them. He let them disperse in the pool of colourless tears. His mind was completely blank. His lips were dry. But the only liquid he could remember at that time was his tears.

No I can't sit back and wait. I have to find him.

Johnny decided he has to find his ZhouZhou no matter what. He can't let go of him just like that. He would try his best to tell his side of story to Timmy and ask for his forgiveness. He set for a journey to find Timmy. He went to north, south, east, west; almost all part of China. He searched for him in all the big cities and small cities. Sanghai, TianZin, Chengdu, Xi'an, HangZhou, Xiamen. He covered almost all part of China. But it is very difficult to find someone in such a big country.

One month passed. Johnny never stopped searching for Timmy. But He got no clue where Timmy is. He was broken. He thought it's his fate to lose Zhou. It's his punishment. Alcohol became a good friend. Every night he spent time in bar. He didn't attend classes most of the times. His friends tried to console him. But nothing worked.

-----------

Someone knocked at the door. Johnny's heart beat became faster. Did my Zhou come! He rushed to open the door. But the person who was standing at the door was Ruhan.

That day Ruhan had come to China to meet Zhang Chi. After hearing everything, he made a visit to Johnny.

Johnny was surprised to see Ruhan. He forgot to invite him inside.

"Hey, how are you?" Ruhan asked. He continued after a pause. "Well, You don't seem that good. My bad."

Johnny invited him to come inside.