𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬. (𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝!𝐃. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

╔.★. .═════════════╗

For: @hi-ho-and-hello
Request: Dallon from Bodyguard,
Not My Owner x reader because
I have no self-control.

╚═════════════. .★.╝

════════════════

Note: This is not going to turn into a series. This is not going to turn into a series. This is not going to turn into a series.

 This is not going to turn into a series

════════════════

Dallon's eyes were wide, focused on the lit-up monitor he was hovering in front of. His fingers worked along the keyboard instinctively, going through the motions that they had done a million times before.

To the left of his hands was a micro-chipped flash drive, which he hurriedly gripped and inserted into the PC as soon as he had successfully bypassed its security system.

At the precise moment that he did so, you popped your head through the IT centre's doorway. Your hair was swept across your face in a way that was not at all charming, and your breathing was slightly shallow, indicating to Dallon that you had been involved in battle with the enemy's henchman ever since the two of you split up ten minutes ago.

"Hey, boy wonder," you called out to him as you delivered a kick to the gut of another assailant who hurled himself towards you; exhaling shortly, you turned to look at your colleague once again, "could you hurry it up? Kinda outnumbered here."

At your request, Dallon's internal functions rejuvenated instantaneously; the thought of you potentially getting hurt summoned a fiery intensity inside of the techie, and he began working at an insanely fast pace.

"Almost there, (Y/N)," he answered, glancing over at you; his chest tightened when you locked eye contact but he tried his hardest to ignore it, and turned back to the screen as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "I just need two minutes."

"I can give you forty-five seconds."

"I'll take it," he breathed, grabbing a nearby swivel chair and seating himself on it as he hunched himself over and leaned forward so far he was practically inside of the computer, entering full-on techie-mode.

Meanwhile, you continued fighting with the hoard of enemies outside, trying to keep them away from Dallon so that he could work his magic and hack their systems. You were doing a damn good job at it too – especially considering that you were alone against seven of them – but you were also starting to grow weaker.