Chapter 2

Prince Feliciano walked down the marble steps leading to the ballroom. He looked around and saw many beautiful princesses from all around Europe but one man stuck out. He was of royal descent, which was easy to tell by his clothes, and he had brilliant blonde hair, slicked back with oil.

Prince Ludwig looked around then approached his brother, Prince Gilbert. "Bruder, why was it nessesary that I come? You could have come here along, it was unnecessary for me to come." Gilbert laughed and slung an arm around him. "I didn't come here to gawk at the princes, I came here to drink that good Italian wine! Plus Francis and Antonio are here!" Ludwig groaned. "Fine, but I'm only here since you're here for the drinks."

He turned to walk away, only bumping into Prince Feliciano, sending him falling to the ground. He made a small squeaking noise as he fell, awaiting the hard hit of the floor on his back. However, instead, he felt warm and strong arms around his waist, holding him up. Feliciano opened his amber eyes, meeting with Ludwig's cerulean ones. It was as if time completely paused for a moment. It was only them. But the moment had to end, of course. Ludwig pulled him back up with a flushed face. "A-Ahem.. Uh, I'm very sorry." Feliciano smiled at his timidness. "No, no, thank you very much for catching me!" As music began to start, Gilbert pushed Ludwig closer to Feliciano again. "Sorry, my bruder is really awkward! He's trying to ask you to dance with him." Ludwig gave a death glare to Gilbert as he snickered and walked away. Feliciano smiled at the rugged, tall man in front of him and pressed against him, getting in the dancing position with him. "You could have just asked." He said with a light giggle, beginning to move. Ludwig's face was flushed darker and he moved stiffly, as that was the way he danced. They danced around the room, catching the attention of many since the young prince was dancing, especially dancing with another man. But no one made any comment of the sort.

Hours passed and, though they didn't dance for the whole time, they were together the whole time. They went for a walk in the garden, talking together, though it was mostly Feliciano that was doing most of the talking.

As the night began to grow later and the party began to quiet down, people were starting to leave. After their wonderful night together, Feliciano didn't want to leave. "I have to go. Thank you very much your highness." Ludwig said, turning away. Feliciano quickly grabbed his hand before he could go. "Wait! Um, when are you going back to your kingdom?" "In 2 days, why?" "Because.." He said quietly, moving closer and whispering to him. "I want to see you again. Sneak in the garden tomorrow at twilight and I'll meet you there." He said with a smile. Ludwig face flushed red and he nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He leaned close and kissed his cheek before bowing and going to his carriage to return to his inn. Feliciano blushed and grinned, returning to his room and falling onto his bed. He fell asleep quickly after, going in a reverie of daydreams about his handsome blonde Prince.

(A/N: Thank you all so much! I've had many people begging me to write more so here we go! And the romance has sparks to start a fire *^*)