||Preface||

This book is tasked to explore a sub genre of the omegaverse, which focuses on BDSM dynamics on a worldwide scale. The nature of awakening one's second gender is divided into two categories, doms and subs. Educational facilities are appointed to briefly explore this topic with their students so that when their awakening occurs during adolescent, they will be able to bear the weight of their dynamic. Issues may arise after one has lost grip of their instincts. Cases of late awakenings are rare but not unheard of.

The basic understanding of each second gender's role, is as follow:

In S/M terms: Doms are similar to sadists, as they desire to exert control over their Subs. They wish to punish, praise, protect as well as to be depended on by their partner. Subs, on the other hand, are similar to masochists, as they desire to be controlled. They wish to be punished, praised as well as cared for by their partner.

Please note that Subs are unable to defy a Dom's command. Therefore, they are advised to take suppression medication. However, if left in a frustrated state for too long, they become more susceptible to a 'glare' - (refers to when a Dom directs their intensity at a Sub. The Sub will instinctively want to kneel and be unable to resist. Since it is not usually done by mutual agreement, it is generally frowned upon). Exceeding this point renders them vulnerable to what they could shrug off before.

Command Glossary: (commonly used by the Dom, directed at a Sub)

*It is strictly prohibited for a command to be used on anyone other than your partner.

• Lick = "to lick"
• Stay = "to stop"
• Roll = "to turn over"
• Come = "to approach"
• Present = "to (sexually) reveal themselves"
• Crawl = "to drop on the ground and crawl on all fours"
• Kneel = "sitting flat on the ground (most basic instruction - it is also a Sub's fundamental position)"

*Please note that words with a similar context, prove to be effective when applied correctly, for instance: Wait = "to stop".

Regarding this fanfic, please take note of the brief character analysis I will provide

Thomas = though short-tempered whenever Tord is involved, is self-aware of his dynamic as well as observant to those around him. (19 yrs old, sophomore, 169,8cm, note: the hair doesn't add to his height)

*Throughout the book, will mainly be referred to as: Jehovah witness, Sunshine (what Tord saved his no. as), Brit, fork, brunette, lad

*Currently registered for: History 1, Politics 2, Economics & Management 2 and Journalism 2

Edward = personality resembles the early stage of the series, though his behavior in the first chapter is an exception. (19 yrs old, sophomore, 168,5cm)

*Throughout the book, will mainly be referred to as: cola-lover, coke-addict, chubby brunette, Edd

*Currently registered for: English 2, Fine Arts 2A, Fine Arts 2B and History of Art 2

Matthew = personality is a combination of the early as well as the late stages of the show. When in a state of frustration, the earlier version of his character is more present. (19 yrs old, sophomore, 173,6cm, note: his hair doesn't add to his height)

*Throughout the book, will mainly be referred to as: ginger, Matt

*Currently registered for: English 2, Biochemistry 2, Philosophy 2 and Statistics 1

Tord = is in denial of his dynamic, due to both never having experienced the dynamic effect as well as due to the negative outlook society has portrayed of Subs. Those around him have suspected and have even concluded his dynamic to be that of a Dom as both 'glares' and commands prove to be ineffective when applied - on him. (19 yrs old, freshman, 172,4cm, note: the hair doesn't add to his height)

*Throughout the book, will mainly be referred to as: twin-horn, hentai-addict, commie, Norwegian, lad

*Currently registered for: Philosophy 1, History 1, Mechanical Engineering 1 and Physiology 1

Preface Image Reference:
Uploader: @Milena!! <3
Platform: Pinterest
Title of Art: "me"
Date: Not specified
Cover source: https://pin.it/5IuQgDn

Instruction Images Reference:
Creator: Hokosin Cai
Platform: Novel Cool
Title of Art: "Antinomie"
Date: Published on the 1st of January 2020
Image source: (had used pages 5 till 6) https://www.novelcool.com/novel/Antinomie.html