🐼5

Tao is silent and thinks about it. Being little in front of Kris? Kris as his daddy? Everything is so confusing.

Tao is avoiding Kris's eyes and plays with his hands. Kris got up and starts to gently rub his back. Kris's big warm hand is running up and down Tao's small back and Tao feels so good and safe that he slipped into little space.

"You my daddy?"

Tao's big eyes turned to Kris who nodded and silently gasped. Tao's eyes are so innocent and cute. Kris stroked his hair and then handed him his chopsticks. Tao is slowly eating and Kris is watching him. After dinner Kris opened package with diapers and took one of them.

"Let's change you into something comfortable."

Kris laid him on bed and took of his pants. Tao is watching his daddy who is diapering him. Wearing a diaper feels really good. It is so soft and Tao doesn't need to be scared that he will ruin something in Kris's house. Tao looks really cute in the diaper and waddled in the living room. Kris prepared bottle of formula for him and then sat down next to him. Tao hesitantly starts to suck on the bottle and smiles on Kris. This is really yummy!

Tao put his head on Kris's shoulder and enjoys how is everything calm. He finished the bottle and then cries out.

"Po!"

Kris quickly got his panda plushie and handed it to the little. Fuck! How could he forget about toys for the little?!

Tao is cuddling with his plushie and Kris gave him his pacifier. Tao climbed in his lap and enjoys his warm body. Kris hesitantly wrapped his arms around Tao's waist and watches the cartoons with him. After one hour of TV, Tao feels tired and closed his eyes. Kris chuckled and got up. He carried Tao in the bathroom and ran him warm bath. Tao is too tired to play with the coconut scented bubbles and only blinks slowly while Kris washes him with a washcloth. After bath it is time for a clean diaper and then Kris finds grey hoodie to keep Tao warm. They got in bed and Tao curled in a small ball with Po and pacifier in his mouth. Kris laid down next to him and brings Tao closer to him.

Tao's head is resting on his chest and Kris plays with his slightly wet hair. This feeling is so new. He isn't alone after so many nights which he spent lonely in cold bed.