🐼7

Many people are amazed by Tao's talent, but one man isn't. Mister Huang is pissed off. He has no son which means no money. Yes, he still has some, but no enough for his expensive lifestyle. Then he got an idea. Tabloids would go crazy about Tao's story.

After few days he has shocking story and finds tabloid who buys it. Next morning Kris sees long story about Tao. Of course that it is a lie but people believe to it. Tao's father said everything about night accidents of his son, that he often acts like a little child and more. After Tao found out he hid in a closet and refused to come out. Kris is so angry but also desperate because his little panda is crying so hard.

Tao is so ashamed. Everyone knows about his little space and that he often peed his bed. His fans are probably laughing to him and hates him now. Kris bribed him with ice cream and then his baby crawled out of their closet. He is still crying but eats his ice cream. The sugar calmed him down and Kris washed his face.

"What about a diner in the best restaurant in the city?"

Tao doesn't care about some expensive food, but Kris likes to pamper him like this. Tao got dressed in white button up shirt, black jacket with embroidered silver flowers and black tight jeans. Kris is used to wear a suit all the time but today he dressed in black pants and black shirt.

Restaurant Man Wah is the best and it is easy for Luhan to got a table for his boss. Their table is in private salon, so no one will disturb them. They sat down and Kris ordered for them. Tao smuggled Po in the restaurant too and sat him on chair next to him. They are eating the delicious dinner and Tao is sleepy with full tummy, so Kris paid and they left. Tao is almost falling asleep when his hand closed around nothing. His eyes snapped open and filled with tears.

"Po!"

Kris realised that the stuffie isn't here and quickly turned the car.

Kris ran back in the restaurant and Tao is crying in the car.

"Have you ..."

Manager of the restaurant handed him the stuffie and Kris sighed. He pressed few notes in his palm and hurries back in car. Tao pressed the stuffie to his chest and smiled. His daddy is the best!

They drive home and next day tabloids are full of photos of them walking into the restaurant and then Kris running for the stuffie. But Tao and Kris couldn't care less. They are lying in their bed, Tao is sprawled on top of Kris who is playing with his hair. Last night Tao and Kris shared a not so innocent kiss and they almost had sex but Tao started to freak out.

Kris still isn't sure if he can do this. China isn't very open to gays but on the other hand no one can stop love. Kris pressed his nose in Tao's fluffy hair and enjoys the nice scent.

"Do you love me, Tao?"

Tao lifted his head and looked in Kris's eyes. He blushed but then nodded. He loves him.