🐼6

Tao is doing really good under Lay's care. Kris told Lay about Tao's little space and he is completely okay with it.

Tao's new album is out and his first big concert is here. Tao is nervous and isn't sure if he is good enough. Words of his father left deep wound on his soul and Kris's pampering cant fix it.

Tao is currently sitting in a dressing room. His outfit is perfect, his make up is perfect but Tao still feels worthless. Lay is trying to calm him down, but nothing is working and Tao is sickly pale. Luckily Kris appeared like a knight in shining armour.

"Baby just breathe, you are great. Don't worry."

Tao hugs him and Lay came to tell that it is time to go on stage. Kris hugs Tao for the last time and kissed his cheeks. Tao walks on the stage and gasped.

Hundreds of people are looking at him but they are cheering up. No one is yelling on him to get off the stage and Tao smiled. He can do this!

He starts to sing and does every choreography without a single mistake. After two hours he is waving to his fans for the last time and smiled. He is tired and sweaty but feels great. He walked into the backstage where is already waiting Kris with bottle of water and a towel. He is smiling widely because Tao was great. His little panda did so well tonight.

Employees are watching their boss with the singer and wonder why is Wu paying so much attention to this boy. Yes, he can sing but Wu's company has so many talented singers. But they can only wonder silently because he is their boss, boss who will fire them easily.

Kris sees that Tao is feeling little. The boy is fidgeting in his chair while few ladies removed his make up and then he changed into his clothes. Tao starts to suck on his thumb while peeking at his backpack. Kris knows what Tao wants and sent everyone away. Then he opened the backpack and pulled out Po and a pacifier. Kris pushed the pacifier between his lips and smiled at his little who is cuddling with his stuffie.

Kris stroked his hair and then takes his hand.

"Daddy knows a boy who will get ice cream."

Tao smiled at his daddy and they got in Kris's car. Tao is fighting with sleep and watches his daddy who is driving. When they arrived home Kris prepared warm bath for him and Tao jumped in. Kris takes a washcloth and starts to wash his little one. Tao is enjoying Kris who is rubbing his back and giggles when his daddy's washes his tummy. Then Kris moved to Tao's hair and rinsed him off. Tao is wrapped in a fluffy towel and Kris comes with a diaper and powder. He laid his baby on their bed, yes they sleep together in one bed, and put the powder on Tao's bum and crotch. Then he closed the diaper and Tao got up. He waddles in the kitchen and patiently waits for his ice cream.

Kris chuckled and takes Tao's white pyjama with yellow ducks.

"Baby, you will get your treat soon but now get dressed."

Tao whined but let his daddy to dress him. Finally Kris opened the freezer and takes box of Oreo ice cream. Tao clapped his hands together and bowl with his ice cream landed in front of him. Tao is happily eating and Kris lifted him. He holds his baby on hip and goes in the living room where he sat down and sat Tao on his thigh. The baby is enjoying his ice cream and Kris watches news. Soon Tao finished his sweet treat and wants more but his daddy is stern. He wipes Tao's mouth and hands and then pushed a bottle of warm formula between his lips.

Tao is immediately calm and Kris turned on Barbie and the secret door movie. It is real torture for Kris but Tao loves it. Tao is so immersed by the colourful movie that he doesn't care about his wet diaper. Luckily Kris does and changes him. The movie ended and Tao starts to cry when his daddy lifted him and heads in their bedroom. Kris is patting his back while Tao tries to squirm out of his hands. It is useless and Kris tucked his fussy baby in their bed.

"No sleepy!"

Tao tries to get from under the covers but Kris laid down next to him and hugged Tao's waist. Tao is still whining but Kris starts to tell him a bedtime story. Tao is sucking on his pacifier and cuddles with Po while watching his daddy. Soon his eyes feel heavy and then closed. Kris stops speaking and hears Tao's soft snoring. Kris smiled and pressed his lips on Tao's forehead.

"Sweet dreams little one."

Kris goes to take a shower and then checked internet for news about Tao's concert. Everyone is amazed by the young artist and speculates about how much money did he make tonight. Only if they know that Tao's biggest treat is ice cream.