Chapter Two

Chapter 2
Sal's pov
{Word Count: 695}

Warning: Mild Language and use of homophobia\bulling but also fluff

One week after the 'incident' Lisa confirmed I should stay with her and Larry after I walked in on my dad drinking his sorrows away. Not that he would hurt me when he was drunk or anything but I guess Lisa didn't want to test that theory, So I grabbed my my things and left.

Many things happened the next few months. I turned 18, I still haven't been at home yet, I went back to school and gave Travis a broken nose because he was annoying me too much one day, (Ash stated I was on my Man Period) Ashley and Travis got together, Ashley isn't talking to me, Larry, or Todd, Todd and Neil are still the cutest geekiest gay couple in the school and I've become even more silent at school then I ever have before if that's even possible. Larry was worried for me I could tell by his facial expressions, so one day he pulled me aside.

Larry's pov

As I pulled him aside I was fighting myself so hard not to get flustered, I really like Sally, like a lot lord pretty much everyone knew except him, "Sal? What's wrong?" I asked him as he tensed up but visibly softened when seeing my distraught expression

"Nothing Lar bear its just-" just then the monster himself came waltzing into the courtyard with Ash on his arm

"You two motherfuckin' homo's kiss yet?!" he snickered tauntingly, Ash's face went expressionless,

"Why don't you mind your own business Travis?" I growled at him feeling Sal's grip around my arm tighten trying to hold me back from taking this further, he just mumbled something about how being gay was a sin in the bible with his hand around Ashley's waist.

"What the fuck does he know about being gay!?" I retorted. I swear I will murder him one day. Sal just stared at me for a minute or two and as if he was reading my thoughts he leaned in and hugged me.

Sal's pov

I did the one thing that came to mind at that moment. I hugged Larry. Seems simple enough but when you've got a boy in love with his best friend its not something to take lightly, all the while I got to smell his musky Cologne sent by burying my head in his chest while of course my heart and cheeks were burning up and beating fast "Thank you Larry" I mumbled into his chest.

Larry regained himself and chuckled "Your welcome Sal."

/Two days later/

Me and Larry were in his room listening to Sanitys Fall's new album while playing some Mortal Kombat. "Damnit Larry! I know your cheating you little shit!" He chuckled at me "

"Who you callin' a little shit ya gremlin'?" he then pushed my face away with his hand giggling like a schoolgirl.
When he finally let up of pushing my face back I chased him up and out of his room and into the yard where the treehouse is then we chased each other around till' we got tired and fell into the grass laughing and out of breath, my laughs of course being muffled by my mask while my one (not fake) eye stared at the beautiful baby blue of the sky, Larry was still laughing from beside me. I thought for a second

"Hey Lar? C-can I show you my think place?" he lightly blushed at my words as he stared at me.

"Yeah of course Sal!" he smiled at me and I smiled back and then we started walking through the woods and to a beautiful field filled with flowers

"Well... welcome to the fields of thoughts Larry" his beautiful brown eyes sparkled, his long brown hair that was in a man bun at the top of his head sort of swayed with the wind as much as it could

"S-sal, I-" Fuck it my thoughts said so I grabbed him by his Sanitys Fall tee-shirt, flung my mask off with my free hand and kissed him deeply.