♠️0 1♠️

"Fuck fuck!" Jin cursed as he hurried and unlocked his car quickly going in and throwing the groceries on the other seat not caring if they fell as he turned on his car. He was suppose to get groceries when his parents left for and errand while he was playing an intense Mario Kart game lets just say time passed until his phone rang answering it his mother said.

'Did you get the groceries'

Which made Jin nod turning pale and say yes but actually he dropped his controller and ran out to his car that is getting the keys first. So now he's in a rush hurrying up to get groceries before his parents got back and founded out he didn't get any. What it was his first day in a while to get a free day so it wasn't really his fault.

"Hopefully I'll make it in time!" Jin said pressing the gas Petal and driving off home.

Its been a small while since Jin got home and he decided to make dinner because he was hungry and he didn't want his parents to cook while they finished working

Its been a small while since Jin got home and he decided to make dinner because he was hungry and he didn't want his parents to cook while they finished working. And even after Jin was done cooking which didn't take that long he sat on the chair in the kitchen in his and his parents small apartment waiting for them to come home even though they said they would be here like half an hour ago.

Jin sighed texting his mother saying that where was she and his father to but no reply so he decided to finally call his dad

But it went straight to voicemail

'That's weird.......they should've been here by now it's been two and a half hour since mom called and both fastly answer my texts did something happen d-did they get robbed! or d-did a car crash! o-o-or tornado!!" Jin started to panic. Yea his parents would always go to work early and come back late since they have double shifts making Jin only see his parents in the mornings to school but not at night since Jin's always asleep because of work.
But the boy supports his parents by making money as a waiter at a cafe and cooking for them amazing dinner and breakfast even with the little money they have and Jin also has school and work on his hands but he doesn't care he just wants to make his parents happy no matter what.

But they promised they'd be here early and even if they were late or something Jin's mother or father will call if their going to be late or not. Jin wonders what type of job his parents have but his parents change subjects for some weird reason saying 'Don't worry about it it's a very important job you don't need to worry about' so Jin left it like that if his parents didn't want to talk about it then it was sort of ok with him just as long their getting money to be honest.

"Are they hiding something from me?" Jin asked himself picking up his fork and picking at his food. Yes he usually spends the dinners alone since his parents get off late and he doesn't really have any friends well he did but their having their own lives and everything and didn't want to bother them and the one friend he had he left him since they moved away and Jin was very sad about that. "Why do I have a bad feeling about today....." Jin really felt something wrong but what exactly was it?

....
...
..
.

He had no idea.....

'Don't be worried Jin t-their probably stuck in traffic or somet-'

*Ring!!*

Jin jumped hearing his phone ring all the sudden making Jin picking it up looking at who it was it was his father. Sighing in relief Jin answered it quickly but before he could say anything he could hear something wrong gunshots could also be hear and his fathers breath which was fastening could be also  heard. "D-d-"

"Jin!! Look theirs no time to explain y-you need to get out of the house now!!" His father could be heard. "W-What dad are you ok w-wh-"

"Someone is after you so I need you to run Seokjin!! N-"

The line then was cut off making Jin look at the phone his eyes slightly widened. "Dad...dad!! Hello?! Dad!!" Jin yelled at the phone hanging up then calling him again but it sended him straight to voicemail. "Fuck....the hells happening get out of the house someone is af-"

BANG

Jin squeaked and jumped up to hear the door banging "Crap!" He cursed silently as unfamiliar yelling could be heard. "It's locked whoever is in here you better come out and we might think about giving you mercy" Jin gulped as he looked at the door then all around. "Crap how do I-Wait the window in my my room!" Jin thought of an idea as he ran upstairs trying not to make a noise. In his room he had this window which you can climb up of down from like a ladder perfect for sneaking out but he never uses it since he never had a intention to he was usually always busy so he never really had time to do anything.

Reaching to his room he ran to the window opening it and looking down. "Crap I forgot how much I'm afraid of heights" Jin gulped looking down at the ground. Another loud bang then could be heard along with a thunk and footsteps. "Wait they broke in already come on Jin you can do this Jin!" Jin looked at the noise then in front of him. "He's getting away!!" Jin turned around to see 3 males running towards him in the hall so Jin squeaked and fastly crawled out the window to a small roof. He  then went all the way to the end and put his foot on the wall of the house that's like a ladder and climbed down but when he was safe enough to jump he jumped landing on both feet and almost falling over but he stood up and bolted as the door go his house was opened.

"Oi get back here!" A voice yelled but Jin didn't stop nor look back he kept running and running until he heard a gunshot go off and all the sudden a sharp pain was felt on Jin's leg making him fall down and hold it in pain. "D-did they seriously shoot me" Jin bit his lip holding his injured leg which was bleeding but he gasped seeing that 2 males were running after him. Jin tried to get up but he ended up falling right on his stomach making him groan. Then all the sudden he felt himself being picked up the first thing he did was scream and kick but one of the males held his wrists tightly together as the other male appeared in front of Jin seeing him pull out a cloth. "P-please stop wh-" But before Jin could finish his mouth and nose was covered by the cloth making him inhale the odd smell as he felt dizzy all the sudden making him close his eyes slowly as he slipped into darkness.

 "P-please stop wh-" But before Jin could finish his mouth and nose was covered by the cloth making him inhale the odd smell as he felt dizzy all the sudden making him close his eyes slowly as he slipped into darkness