♠️0 3♠️

(Well shit

(Well shit...)

Jin gulped honestly shocked right now seeing that The Kim Namjoon was right in front of him. He's heard so many stories about him from his parents and the news so them inspiring Namjoon from the stories wasn't make believe then. So the stories were about the Kim Namjoon. The male known as Namjoon tried not to smirk at the boy looking up and down at him. "Yes I am so your their son? Hm~ Kim Seokjin how did you get here?" Namjoon asked not liking the sudden intrusion.

Jin gave a confused look at the purple haired male. Like as if he didn't tell them to capture him "Y-your men captured me" Jin said. "Oh yea I almost forgot about that but how did you get passed my bodyga-....unless you shot them that's why I heard the gunshots I would love to kill you right now but I'll kill your parents first instead!" Namjoon growled aiming the gun closer to Jin's mother's head as tears streamed down her face. "B-no! I didn't w-well one but that's because h-he hit me a-and I did nothing a-and s-some other two decided t-they were going to do things to me s-so I didn't kill them I-I just locked them up b-but the guards I honestly didn't mean t-to I-I-I swear please I got angry don't kill my parents I'm extremely sorry j-just don't kill them please don't!!" Jin pleaded on his knees dropping the gun. He didn't want his parents to die he just couldn't he didn't want to happen it will ruin his life even more.

"I don't know~ something's has to be done to repay your parents debt Seokjin and I'm afraid this is the only way oh and you killed 3 of them huh?"

"W-wait please their has to! I-I'll do anything please....." Jin then had a idea looking up at Namjoon "Wait....I-I think I have something o-our groups were once enemies right?" Jin said standing up. Namjoon who raised a brow "Yea? But hurry up I'm losing my patience Seokjin and I don't like losing my patience now"

"M-marriage!"

"Marriage?"

"No! Seokjin if your thinking what I think your thinking don't this man is a mo-"

"Shut it" Namjoon growled stepping on already Jin's injured dads back harder making him groan in pain. Namjoon then looked at Jin slightly interested in the idea "Y-yea marriage I-i said ill do anything since our mafia groups are both enemies let's allied them by m-marriage w-will that settle everything.......plus look at it like this if your other enemies founded out the two most powerful leaders children of the 'Wolf' and 'Olppaemi' gang are together their going to g-get scared r-right?" Jin said not believing what he was saying himself but this may be the only way. When he said he'd do anything for his parents he would they supported him throughout everything even though they kept a serious secret from him he still loves them no matter what. Namjoon looked at the boy for a while thinking lowering the gun down sitting her down and getting off of the fathers back stepping close to Jin who gulped "That actually doesn't sound that bad Seokjin marriage with the son of the. Mafia it sounds good and that may repay your parents debt......then it's set-"