♠️0 4♠️

Jin groaned opening his eyes to see himself in a cell he was about to panic until he remembered what happened last night. "So this isn't
a dream....it's real...." Jin huffed as he felt a pain on his neck. He lifted his arm laying his hand on his neck feeling a collar pretty tight on his skin. He put his cold hand well tried to under neath his collar then remembering what had happened the previous day.

'Stupid guy how dare he' Jin glared at the ground looking around the cell. It was pretty big a room size with a small bed in the center the wall was made out of bricks and the floor was pretty cold and looked rough to sleep on.

Jin got off regretting it since the floor was cold as he went towards the door that was on the right side he looked out of the small window to see a wall and a hallway but he looked down to see the door knob. 'I know it's going to be locked....but what if it isn't?...' Jin shook his head 'If I escape I know he'll do more then choke me...' Jin looked up but his eyes widened seeing a face staring right at him. And it made Jin squeak jumping back to see Namjoon chuckling through the glass. The black haired male huffed as unlocking of keys could be heard. Jin hurried up on the bed sitting down.

Namjoon opened the door getting in the cell wearing a black and white suit. 'God he looks so h-' Jin turned away not looking at the male at all. "Were you trying to escape?" Namjoon asked. Jin turned to his fiancé who had crossed his arms. "I'll be honest I was thinking about it but I didn't but only because I-I was just looking for you" Jin turned away again. "Mh~ and I'm glad you thought about it I would've punished you and you wouldn't like it would you now?" He said.

"I wouldn't like that" Jin said thinking about it he should kick the male where it hurts and run for it but he knows their and tuning back here or even if he did it. And if he did he knows he'll get killed or he'll kill his parents. "Good my prince now since your my husband I have to show you around our house right?" Jin felt Namjoon come to him and he turned to see Namjoon outstretching his hand. Jin just got up but when he went to stand next to Namjoon he felt his back and neck ache in pain making him fall to his knees but Namjoon caught the male just in time. "Wow Jin are you ok?" Namjoon asked in concern. Jin just groaned in pain. "Aiish why did I have to sleep on that thing it's hard and my back and neck hurts now" Jin groaned. He felt Namjoon lift him up slowly making him wince in pain little by little. "I'm sorry prince but it was the nicest punishment I could give you"

'So what the hell was last night' Jin thought slightly shivering thinking about how harsh his punishment his punishment wasn't really that bad but again it's it's Kim Namjoon. Who knows what his harsh ones are and Jin doesn't want to know either. "Look I'll give you a massage that'll make you feel better? Right" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded a massage did sound really nice and he hoped it was just a nice massage. "It'll be your reward for not escaping prince~ can you walk?" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded but blushed at the close contact they were in Namjoon was behind Jin closely that his lips were almost touching his ear.

"I think I can..." Jin said trying not to sound fluster. "Alright then let's go" Namjoon stood infront of the male holding his hand before getting out of the cell.

"Wow" Jin was in awe as he looked in Namjoon's living room

"Wow" Jin was in awe as he looked in Namjoon's living room. It was big and very beautiful it even had a door slide behind the couches so you could go outside. Namjoon chuckled at the males cuteness. "Pretty big right?" Namjoon said leading him to the couch. Jin nodded now knowing they he was already infront of the couch he just stared at the living room since he has never seen one so big like this before. 'Shit I'm basically his sugar baby fiancé..'

"I need you to lay down Jin" Jin's thoughts were interrupted by what Namjoon said

"I need you to lay down Jin" Jin's thoughts were interrupted by what Namjoon said. Remembering what Namjoon just said he nodded laying back down on his stomach on the couch.

He then felt Namjoon's leg beside his waist and felt him hovering over him. He then placed his hands on Jin's back massaging his sore back and it made jin groan in pleasure. "I've never done this before because I never knew I would be ever doing this so anyone but you are my fiancé" Namjoon said. "Mh~ it's alright it really feels good" Jin said in pleasure. And honestly how Jin said it it made Namjoon blush a little thin in about something else how Jin would groan satisfying he couldn't help but put his mind in the gutter.

Jin's eyes widened from the pleasuring back massage his fiancé was doing. He just realized something. He's getting his back massaged by a famous but ruthless dangerous gang leader who's also a rich CEO Who's also his fiancé so it dosen't seem that bad?.

"I'm sorry if I'm well making you massage my back..." Jin apologized. Namjoon just shook his head. "It's alright I'm sorry your my fiancé you weren't suppose to sleep on that hard bed" Namjoon apologized. "It's alright...." Jin said even though it really wasn't he was old and his back really hurted but the massaging made it feel better. "I think that's it your massaging is making me go to sleep and I just woke up" Jin said. Namjoon nodded getting off the bed and Jin got up from the couch stretching.  "Your welcome" Namjoon said "T-thanks" Jin replied back. "Now let's go on with our house tour shall we?" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-