Chapter 11 - A Daydream Away

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 11 - A Daydream Away

The next morning I woke up in Alex's arms. His hands were intertwined with mine, over my stomach. I smiled to myself, and did the best I could to not wake him up while trying to get out of his embrace. I slowly got up and pulled one of his sweaters over my head and walked into the kitchen. It was early in the morning, so I thought I would surprise everyone and make them breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, cinnamon rolls and waffles because I know how much Jenny loves them. After everything was done, I set the small table. While I was cleaning up in the sink, I felt two arms rap around my waist tightly. "Good morning beautiful." I heard Alex whisper in my ear. I smiled and continued washing the pans. "Why are you up so early?" He asked me nuzzling his face into my neck. "I wanted to make everyone breakfast." I simply stated. "Why didn't you come back to bed?" He asked. I looked at him and smirked. "You know what, I don't even care. Just come back to bed now." He said to me pulling my hand back to the "master bedroom". I giggled and turned in his arms. I kissed him lightly on the lips, and then he put his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. "Get a room." We heard Rian say as he walked into the small kitchen/living room. He plopped himself down on the couch. "I made you breakfast…" I said walking towards him. "Alex, I like your girlfriend. She's a keeper." Rian said before digging into his food. I smiled at him, and then sat down with Alex. "These, these are my famous cinnamon rolls. They're fresh out of the oven." I said to Alex, referring to the steaming rolls I just pulled out of the oven. "They can't be that good." He told me, rolling his eyes. "Oh really? Ask Jenny." I said to him. "Whatever." He said before taking a cinnamon roll. He was about to shove it into his mouth, but not before Jack came and stole it from him. "Dude!" Alex screamed at Jack. "You snooze, you lose." Jack said shoving the cinnamon roll into his mouth. "I woke up before you!" Alex screamed. "Stop being so fucking loud!" Matt screamed, getting down from his bunk. "Good morning to you too, Matty. Did you have sweet dreams of Mickey Mouse?" Jack said to him. "Fuck you, Barakat." Matt said before making himself a dish. "Thanks, Alice. You're the best." Matt said to me, and I just nodded a thank you. "Well, I'm going back to bed." I said rushing back towards me and Alex's room. "Oh hell no." Alex said chasing after me. 

After Alex chased me to our room, I locked myself in the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower, I realized I hadn't taken out any clothes for me to change into. "Shit." I muttered to myself. I stuck my head out of the bathroom and checked if anyone was there. I guess I didn't check good enough, because when I walked out in my towel around my body, I heard someone laugh from behind me. I slowly turned around to see Alex, grinning like a fool. "Shut. Up." I said to him. He shook his head, still smiling. I quickly grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra, and ran back into the bathroom. I quickly locked the door and got changed. My face was red as a tomato. What the hell was Alex doing? Waiting for me to come out? After I was decent, I walked out to see no one there. I got changed into a pair of plain blue jeans and a pink lace strapless shirt. I wore my pink and black plaid Converse and then walked out of the room. I saw Alex sitting there watching Smallville. "Hi." He said to me grinning. "Don't breath a word." I warned him. He put his hands up in surrender, and continued watching the show. "The bus is stopping! You know what that means? It means we're at the first venue!" Rian screamed like a fangirl. Alex looked at him weirdly, and Zack just pushed him out of the way. After the bus pulled up to the first venue, all the boys walked out as fast as they could. Except Jack. I looked over at him, laying back down in his bunk with Jenny in his arms. I smirked and took out my iPhone. I snapped a picture and put it on Twitter and wrote "best friends". I pushed Jack's shoulder. "Jack." I whispered. Nothing. "Jack!" I screamed this time. Still nothing. I breathed a sigh of frustration. I whipped the blankets off of him and Jenny and screamed, "Hey, Justin Bieber!" Jenny and Jack both awoke with a start, Jack screaming "BIEBER I WAS THE FIRST JB SO FUCK YOU!" I stood there shocked, and then I burst out laughing. 

"Okay guys. This next song is called A Daydream Away." I stood from the side of the stage and smiled at Alex. I loved how he got so into the music. It was amazing. After the concert was over, Alex came right up to me and gave me a hug. "What did you think?" Alex asked. "It was perfect." I said kissing him. "Okay, tomorrow, Baltimore!" Jack screamed. "FOR BALTIMORE!" We all said. "I've never been to Baltimore before…" Jenny said. "You'll love it there." I said to her. She smiled at me. "I can show you around…" Jack said moving closer to her. I raised an eyebrow. Jack gave me a look with his eyes saying, "I like her." So I backed off. That night, me and Alex lay together watching reruns of  The Office. "Excited to be home tomorrow?" Alex asked me. "Yeah… I miss it there." I said. "Even though you've only been there for like, a month?" Alex asked me. "I was born in Baltimore, so yes." I said looking at him. "I'm writing a song… It's called For Baltimore." Alex told me, eyes locked on the screen. "Mhm?" I said to him. "It's sort of about you." He told me. I looked up at him shocked. "Too much?" He asked, laughing nervously. "No, it's just… I've never had a song written about me before. It's awesome, Alex." I said before giving him a reassuring kiss. He smiled and pulled me into his arms again, and began singing me to sleep. "What song, my lady?" He asked. "Hm… Jasey Rae." I said to him. "I actually love that name." I said before he could start singing. "Oh really?" He asked. "Yeah.. If I ever have kids, then I'm naming my daughter Jasey Rae." I said to him. He had the biggest grin on his face. I snuggled into his arms, and then I feel asleep to him singing, "I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar. I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire…"