Chapter 21 - Today Was A Fairytale

I Am Still Painting Flowers For You. (Alex Gaskarth)

Chapter 21 - Today Was A Fairytale 

It was time for me and Alex's date night. I was very excited… I don't think me and Alex actually ever went on a REAL date. Unless you count the times at the beach house or when we first met and we went bowling… Anyways, we were in Italy and we were going on a date. I was wearing a one shoulder beige dress with a brown satin belt and brown sparkly TOMS. My hair was curled at the ends. "Ready babe?" I heard Alex say when he came out of the bathroom. "Yep, let's go." I said jumping up and down happily. He took my hand and led us out of the room. He hailed a taxi and we got in. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "It's a surprise." He said with a wink. I sighed and lay my head back on the seats. I closed my eyes and didn't realize that I had drifted off until I felt someone shaking me. "Babe, we're here." I heard Alex say and then he kissed me. Me and Alex both got out of the taxi and we walked into the restaurant. It was an old vintage style pizzeria! "I love it!" I said happily. Alex smiled and leaned in to kiss me. "I love you." he whispered into the kiss and then took my hand and led us to a table. 

Dinner was amazing, me and Alex just made small talk the whole time. After it was over, we decided to walk around. It was beautiful at night. "What happened to your wrists?" Alex asked concerned, lifting my arms up closer to his face. Shit. Those were the scars from when I cut during the summer. I forgot about those. They were deep, so they were still there.. "Oh, it's nothing." I said yanking my arm back. "Those didn't look like nothing, Alice." Alex said looking at my arms again. He wasn't gonna drop this. "Remember during the summer and Jack found out about…" I started but Alex cut me off my shaking his head furiously. "Yeah… I cut…" I said. "You what?! Why would you do that?!" He screamed. "Stop screaming, you'll get people's attention!" I said. "I stopped a year ago, and then I did it again that day… I did it when I was stressed or sad." I said refusing to meet his gaze but was forced to when he pulled my face up with his hands. "You're beautiful, perfect, amazing, sweet and so much more. You don't need to do this to yourself. I love you so much." Alex said before kissing me. "Thank you." I whispered before Alex got us another taxi and went back to the hotel room. 

"Hey, babe, this hotel has a pool. It's open 24 hours. Wanna go?" He said. "Alex, it's like one in the morning." I said giggling. "Exactly, no one will be there. No lifeguards at night either. Let's go." He said winking. I smiled and got changed into a black bikini and then Alex took my hand and led us to the pool when he was done getting changed. The pool had such an amazing view. The whole room was windows, even the roof so we could see the stars. Around us was just trees, considering the hotel was almost in the middle of a forest. I stuck one foot in the water and retreated because it was cold. Alex was already in the water. "Come on babe." Alex said swimming towards me where I was sitting at the edge of the pool. He placed his hands on my thighs, and then when I least expected it, he grabbed my waist and brought me into the pool. "Alex!" I screamed when I came back up from the water. He was smiling. "You're a meanie." I said swimming away from him. "Aw, baby come back. I'm sorry." He swimming towards me and pulling me close to him. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I said before turning around and kissing him. He picked me up and rested his hands on the bottom of my thighs. He gently pushed me up against the wall of the pool and worked his way down to my neck. His hand went up to untie my bikini top, but I stopped him. "Not here, Alex." I said. He pouted but climbed out of the pool with my legs still rapped around him. He carried us up to the bedroom from the secret passageway he found in one of the hallways. We were kissing the whole way up there, and when we finally got back into our room, he gently lay me down on the bed and continued kissing me. "I love you." He mumbled against my neck. "I love you too." I said gasping when I felt his hands go to the back of my bikini top ready to take it off. "Forever." He whispered. "Forever…" I whispered back just as the bikini top fell off my body.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a showering running. I slowly got out of bed and then began to feel very sick. I ran to the bathroom and kneeled down in front of the toilet. I felt the need to vomit, really badly. "Baby?" I heard Alex say when he came out of the shower in just a towel. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I don't know." As soon as I said that I puked. Alex came over and kneeled beside me and pulled my hair back. He rubbed my back gently. When I was done, I flushed the toilet and fell back onto the cold tiled floor. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Alex asked. "Sick." I croaked out. "Okay, you're staying in the hotel all day. I'll go look for Christina." He said. "No, I want to help." I said. "No, you're sick. You're staying in here." He said carrying me back to the bed. "Do you want anything to eat?" He asked. "No, I'll just throw it up anyways." I said snuggling into the sheets. "I just got an idea." I said. "What is it?" Alex asked changing. "Lisa moved to Italy!" I said. "Maybe she can help you look for her." I said smiling. "We don't even know if she moved to Verona or not." Alex said. "True.." I said laying back down on the bed. "I'll go for a little bit, and then I'll come back, okay?" Alex said. "Okay." I said. "I love you." He said after kissing me goodbye and then leaving. My back hit the bed and I groaned. "What's wrong with me?" I thought out loud. Maybe it was the food… But I eat pizza all the time. How can it be? Then I thought for a minute… Me and Alex are trying for a baby. Could I possibly be pregnant?