{5}

Anti chuckled, washing his own hands off. "Do you wanna learn to hunt?"

"Yes!" She shouted excitedly.

He giggled, then took her hand and led her out of the house and to the trees. He climbed up by himself, and didn't carry her up.

"You have to climb up on your own." He called down to her.

"..okay!" She said.

She hugged the tree with both hands and squeezed her eyes shut. Then, out of no where, she was all the up the tree right next to Anti with a fading cloud of purple.

He fell backwards a bit, surprised.

"What's wrong?" She asked, a little confused. "I climbed the tree!"

He swallowed hard. "I-I just didn't expect you to teleport!"

"Oh.. Okay!" She replied, happily getting to her feet and walking along the branch.

"Follow me." He started running along the branches.

Violet giggled as she teleported from branch to branch, nearly right behind Anti every time.

Anti froze as he saw an animal, then sank into the shadows and practically turned invisible.

Violet looked around cautiously since Anti suddenly dunked down. She did the same just in case.

"Whats wrong?" She whispered, peering over the bush.

He pointed to the animal silently, watching it closely.

"We can't let it see us." He whispered. "Do you want to kill it?"

She thought for a moment.

"Sure." She said.

He smiled. "Stab it with the knife I gave you."

"Okay." She said, slowly getting up amd eyeing the animal.

She dissapeared in purple smoke and reappeared next to the animal in a split second. Before the animal had time to react, she stabbed it in its neck area to paralyze it. Then, she knocked it over to stab it in the heart.

As soon as it stopped breathing, she grabbed it and teleported back to Anti.

"Done!" She said, holding the animal.

Anti smiled widely and hugged her.

"Good job!" He cheered.

Violet smiled and patted his head.

"Thanks!" She replied happily.

He giggled, holding out a big bag. "Put it in here."

Violet carefully put the animal's body into the bag.

Anti smiled as he closed the bag.

"So, what now?" Violet asked patiently.

He hummed happily.
"We keep hunting." Anti said after a second.

"Okay!" Violet said.

She saw an animal behind Anti and quickly created a gun in her hands, aiming it at the animal right in front of Anti.

Anti sank into the shadows and hissed. "No guns. Knife."

Violet looked at him for a second.

"But its RIGHT there! I'm aiming at its heart.." Violet said, looking into the scope.

He growled, grabbing the barrel of the gun.

"I said no. Now put it away. The noise will scare away the other animals. It isn't worth sacrificing killing who knows how many animals just to kill one animal."

Violet quickly made the gun disappear into thin air. She pulled out the knife instead and dissapeared into her cloud of purple smoke, killing the animal just as she did the last one, then reappearing in front of Anti and holding it out to him. Anti simply held the bag out for her.

Violet put the dead animal partway into the bag before seeing someone familiar with a gun behind Anti.