But I Love You

D I S C L A I M E R
_________________________
The last book from Loves You Not series.
Tho it's a sequel, it is a separate story. Thus it is not necessary to read the first two books.

D E D I C A T I O N S
_______________________
This one is for
the victims,
Who could
but wouldn't
play victim.
This one's for you.

F O R E W O R D
________________________
Sometimes there are sides of the story that will never be told,
Because unlike those who use words to preach that the past should be kept in the past,
And that forgiving is a virtue,
There are people who take honour in keeping their story silent,
In hope that the person who hurt them have a chance to live as well,
For if they open their side of the story,
Everything will make sense,
Who was the victim and who was the one playing victim.

This is not the hidden side of the story. This is just the story of how the silent one survived despite all.

S Y N O P S I S
__________________
Maya no longer heard of Ella Maine, the girl who took heartbreaks so seriously it broke her again and again. Her half-brother, Oliver, was no longer on his elaborate quest on a boat to win his childhood crush's heart. Inevitably, Maya got her own share of heartbreak. Perks of hanging around heartbroken people. She trusted the wrong guy, got blinded efficiently enough to not see the how perfect the lie was. Taking the silent way of combatting her heartbreak, she struggled with people's perception and her need to move on without hating.

She had seen the way Ella and Oliver handle heartbreak and she did not want to go down any of their roads.

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E S
It has been almost five years since I wrote "He Loves You Not" and "She Loves You Not". I'm twenty now and I no longer find it correlating, hating your past and moving on. Not hating your past, the people who hurt you is part of moving on, no matter what the truth is. And as always, I had always used the past me conversing with present me method to figure things out.

I present you, the last book of Loves You Not series :)