Notes by me.

"That version of you that glows when talking about something you love, or some dreams you want to achieve, or some cause you're fighting for, reach her. Wake her up. Come back to her. Drag her from the abyss. Because what you're doing, it's not living."

            Never knew that I would be here writing another sequel to the Loves You Not series. People who grew up with me knew that He Loves You Not was a very personal story for me and She Loves You Not was me writing in the perspective of a heartbreaker to understand them better. So I could forgive.

I was sixteen then. Now I'm nineteen and my view of life had been dramatically changed since then. I'm nineteen and I've seen more. I've felt more. But I Love You is the way I think we should deal with heartbreak. Detached from the past. Since our goal is to move on, regardless of how hurt we are. Sometimes, you just need to slam that door, forget whatever is wrong and make your on path. And. Walk. Forward.

Basically, it's just me singling out the feeling, the conflict, of having a past self that is dead, but still lingers around. (Personally, I think I'm exposing how my head works in reality—full of nonsense hahah).

To those who are scrutinizing me and find things you don't like, whatever. I made it a point where I put my blame, which is on the character herself. This is a story of her surviving without hate. It's hard but this is the only way of moving on she wants. This story is about me, the blames, the efforts, the conversations with myself. This a story that is deeply personal so if you find it personally disturbing, there must be a problem there.

For this is just me, writing.