Introduction

Median Blue~

A large planet set in the far reaches of the Andromeda Galaxy. At war for many years with another planet set in same galaxy called Cedian Red—a strong warrior planet.

Humanoid in appearance but very intelligent. Male only planet. Very Scientific in natural versus philosophical. Hundreds of years in advancement to Earth.

Ruled by a one world government, a military research like atmosphere in nature.

Nearly wiped out by the Cedians with a nuclear molecular toxin released through the air completely destroying the ability to reproduce.

Katar~

A jungle planet full of humanoid cat hybrids. Completely uncivilized and ruled by nature. Sparsely populated by the most beautiful of hybrids. Very much a survival of the fittest among the small hybrids. Raw and violent but highly intelligent.

Octavian C~

A planet set slightly closer to their two suns than earth, the planet is covered over almost 50% by vast oceans, the small landforms hold civilized cities of humanoid reptilians.

Cunning and cruel, the reptilians hold special powers of the mind and strong bodies though their forms are smaller than most humanoids giving them a more innocent appearance aiding to their domination.