Chapter Thirty Four

Kim Namjoon

    I'm losing my mind. No—I've lost my fucking mind. I was so sure, so determined to do right but then...
How did we even get here? I blink blearily around the bedroom and to the sleeping human on my chest. Right. After I made him cum so many times he passed out, I carried him to the bed and did even more deplorable things to his body for hours.
     I don't even know how many times I came. I tried to contain it—I really did. He just made me lose control of myself. I've wanted him for so long now. It was inevitable. I hate that I know it was inevitable.
     He was talking through the delirium. He will regret it. He will push me away and pretend this never happened. Maybe I should let him. I don't know.
     Right now it's the calm before the storm. I put my mark on him. I didn't mean to. I was a mess. A mess of lust and want and need and I laid my claim to him.
     It's not the same as the soul bonding I did with Hoseok but the closest I can get to it. He's mine now. No one else can touch him. No one would dare.
     I caress his cheek and watch as he breathes deeply, his lips parted. I want to kiss him again. I want to ravish him again and hear him screaming my name. I want to taste every inch of him and savor it.
     I don't want to rush it. I want to make love to him nice and slow and make sure he knows who is making him feel it all.
     I run my hands over his smooth body and revel in the marks and bruises left behind from my hands and teeth. They look good on him. Will he think so? Probably not.
     Sighing, I make him comfortable on the bed before getting up and dressing. I'll shower later. I want to keep his scent on me for a little longer. I like it. It feels right.
     Making sure he's okay and going to sleep for a good while longer, I make my way back to Jooheon. He's such a little prick but has some good points as well.
     He's waiting for me at the controls with a stupid smirk on his face. "Problems? I sent you to retrieve information and you come back disheveled hours later and smelling of sex."
     I scowl. "Mind your business." I smack him in the head with the papers before he snatches them.
     "Well excuse me for noticing you strutting around like a proud peacock in heat. I'm guessing his body got with the program?"
     "The fuck is a peacock?"   
     He laughs. "Nothing, nothing. I'm assuming you aren't taking him back to Earth then?"
     "That...will be up to him."
    "How noble of you, hyung."
    "Why are you being so cheerful and accommodating?" I demand.
     "What? I'm just happy to see you happy." His eyes scan the open space around us making me suspicious.
     "What are you looking for?"
     "Oh nothing to concern you. Why don't you go back to that delicious human, hm? I'll have a surprise waiting for you later in congratulations."
     "Save it."
     He waves me off. "Shall we continue on to Cedian Red then?"
     I pause. "Why are we going there?"
     "I'm being hospitable. Do you really want to take your vulnerable little human back to your own planet where they are waiting to devour him?"
     I frown. "We can't go to your planet."
     "It's fine. I'll hide you. I've already made it clear we have captured your ship. I believe they've already deemed the mission a failure. I'm sure they are preparing alternate plans."
     I'm sure he's absolutely right. As a captain I should feel ashamed of my failure to my planet but as a man...I don't want to take Jin to them. I want him to myself only. I'm selfish. Willing to sacrifice my planet's future to protect what's mine.
Am I wrong?
     "Don't stress it." He reads my mind. "Go. I'm sure he'll need help when he wakes. You'll have a lot to talk about."
      Sighing, I leave him and worry about everything later. Right now I'm focused on Jin.
     A smile crosses my face as I relive the memories of the things we just did. Will he get pregnant? I came inside him a lot. Deep down I know I did it on purpose. I want him to get pregnant. I want from Jin the thing I was never able get from Hoseok. I want to start over and be better. Learn from my mistakes. I need to.

     "I can't believe you! You're a fucking beast! A monster! How could you! Ahhh!"
     I flinch, keeping quiet as Jin rages while I help him bathe. He keeps fidgeting and wincing trying to get comfortable in the bath. Maybe I was a little too rough.
     "I'm sorry. I'll take responsibility."
    "Damn right you fucking will you psychotic alien! You nearly fucked the life out of me! I'll never walk again...hu hu..."
     I bite my lip to hide a smile, washing his back and chest as gently as I can. It's all coming back to me. How to care for a mate. I'll cherish him well.
     "You can curse me. I'll take it all without complaint. Are you still sore?" I ask, toweling him off and carrying him back to bed.
     He refuses to look at me and I know he feels embarrassed. "Fuck off."
     Ignoring his words, I fuss around him making sure he's comfortable and bringing him food to help alleviate the pain in his stomach.    
      He shifts uncomfortably, pouting. "It's still coming out." Mumbling under his breath.
     "What?"
     His glaring accusing eyes strike me. "Your cum! Did you pump a gallon in me? How is it still coming out after a bath?" His face is red.
      I lean forward and kiss his head. Amused. "Baby, that's not cum."
     Confusion fills his face. "What? Of course it is." 
    Shaking my head, I reach between his legs ignoring his yelp and thrust my fingers inside his ass, covering them in thick fluid. I hold them up. "It's you, baby. You're sweet honey." Grinning wickedly, I shove them into my mouth and suck them clean.
He gives me an absolutely scandalized expression. "That's...that's disgusting. Did you just—"
I cut him off with a kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth and making him taste it with me.
He shoved me away. "Why does it taste like that? I thought you were just being a weird pervert but it actually tastes like honey."
I shrug. "I believe human females have the same fluids to prepare their bodies for sex, right? Well our men have the same thing. It doesn't taste bad. Mostly sweet. My cum won't come back out no matter how much I fill you. Your body sucks it all up and absorbs it properly."
He gripes.
I clutch his jaw, staring into his eyes. "Are you going to keep your promise?"
His eyes widen. "W-what promise?"
"I made you cum so many times upholding my end of the bargain. You have to keep yours."
"...I don't remember." He avoids eye contact.
"Liar."
"Don't you know to never believe a man during sex?" He mutters under his breath.
My eyebrows twitch. "Is that how lightly humans take sex? Well, here, we mean every word during sex. You are mine now, Jin. No one else touches you."
He's silent a long time before abruptly changing the subject. "Is what happened earlier...going to happen again?"
I know he's not talking about the sex. "Not nearly as intense again. The first time was your body struggling to adjust to the onslaught changes. It won't hurt anymore and you'll only feel the fierce desire to fuck." I smirk at his flinch of my obscene words. I like teasing him.
"Shut up!"
I cup his face and kiss his nose. "Was it as bad as your were expecting?"
"What?"
"Sex with me? Was it so unbearable? So miserable?"
He refuses to meet my gaze. "Don't say things like that."
"Why not? I'm curious."
"You're an ass."
"Is that a compliment? I rather like your ass. I love playing with it. I want to play with it some more."
He chokes, shoving me away and hiding under the blankets. I snort back a laugh.
"I hate you! Go die!"
Grinning, I sit down on the edge of the bed and pat his back. "I'm teasing. I'll leave you alone to recover. If you need me then just call me." I hand him a personal handheld. "Just press the green button and I'll answer." I explain.
He nods without look at me.
I get changed and ready to go—giving him one last look on the bed. I wish I could do it again...no. I have things to do and he's hurting.
Sighing, I leave the room and begin walking down the corridor. The front panel to the ship deck whizzes open and I look up, stopping in my tracks as two people walk into the same corridor.
Two people.
I recognize only one of them.
No. It's impossible.
It can't be.
I'm seeing things. I'm hallucinating.
He can't be...
Hoseok turns to look at me with a strange expression on his face. A mix of surprise and pain and hope and fear. So many emotions passing between us.
A door behind me opens and I smell Jin before I feel him crashing into my back. I instinctively hold him up as his legs give out but my eyes never leave the person in front of me.
"You forgot your..." Jin's voice trails off as he sees the two people before us.
Hoseok's eyes widen in shock at seeing him. "Jin?"
Jin's breath catches and he gasps. "H-Hoseok?!"
I'm frozen in shock and denial. How...what is this?