Chapter Fourteen

Kim Seokjin

There's loud panting in my ear and I'm hot. Way too hot. Groaning a little, I peak my eyes open and, with a start, realize I fell asleep in Namjoon's bed.
It takes me a long confusing moment to realize it's him that woke me up. His eyes are closed, breathing rapidly. He sounds pained. I attempt to sit up but half his body is pinning me down to the mattress.
Swallowing hard, I grasp his shoulder, trying to shake him awake. Grunting, he grabs my wrist tightly and pins it above my head, his face burrowing in the crease of my neck. His hot breath moist against my skin.
"N-Namjoon?"
He flinches but doesn't wake. Mumbling in his sleep, he begins mouthing my neck. My breath catches and I freeze, unsure what to do.
"J-Joon, wake up. Please."
I can't tell if he's having a dream or a nightmare as he winces and groans against me, maneuvering himself fully on top of me. He's so heavy!
Managing to free my wrist, I push on his shoulders as his lips begin trailing up my jaw. I-is he...kissing me?! It's dark and hard to see but his large outline above me is more than noticeable.
The worst part of this whole experience is...my body is beginning to react. Oh god, oh god, oh god. This isn't right. I'm not gay. I'm not into him...I'm...not.
"Joon...please wake up. Y-you're heavy." I try to push him off but it doesn't work. He's like a damn mountain. I stop struggling as his breath fans over my lips. I look into his glazed over half lidded eyes and feel my heart pound in my chest. What is this feeling...
My hands slide down his strong shoulders to grasp his biceps. My lips part for some unfathomable reason just as his head lowers and his mouth collides with mine.
I gasp, I intentionally allowing his tongue to invade my mouth. I've never kissed a guy before. Hell, I've never kissed anyone before. I always thought Hwasa would be my first.
I turn my head to breathe but he grasps my hair in his fist, forcing my head to remain trapped and still as he ravishes my mouth. Controlling. It's hard, rough, primal, and...overwhelmingly fucking hot.
I moan. I can't help it. My dick plumps inside my pants and I can't stop myself from rubbing against his hard body. Oh my god...he's hard, too. I can feel it. He's a lot bigger than me. I can tell. His free hand slides under my shirt to tease over my hot skin.
I'm fucking scared and turned on all at once. This wasn't supposed to happen. This man...alien thing...kidnapped me and plans for me to be a sex slave for his planet. Why the fuck am I turned on right now? Why am I letting him kiss me without fighting?
What's wrong with me?
I jerk my head to the side and shove his face off me. "Stop!" Before I can't...
He abruptly stiffens above me and I feel the grip on me loosen as he finally begins to wakes up. "Jin? What.."
I roll out from under him and panic, running into his bathroom and locking the door. I don't want him to see me, to see how much my body has reacted to him.
I touch my bruised lips, still tasting him on my tongue. He tastes...manly. Smells amazing. I internally curse myself and stand before the sink, washing my face to cool down.
I'm embarrassed. My face is blood red and my pants are still full. I'm ashamed. I can never face him again. God.
"Jin? What happened? Are you okay?" He knocks on the bathroom door.
I wince, slumping my shoulders. "N-Nothing happened. I'm fine." Swallowing hard, I stare into my reflection. Eyes wide, I tilt my head and realize he put a large hickey on my neck.
"I apologize. I have nightmares sometimes. I was...dreaming about the last time I saw my mate." He admits quietly.
My hands tighten on the sink. So he was touching me, kissing me...thinking I'm his mate? The image of him and my friend Hoseok doing what we just did flash in my mind, uninvited...why does the thought of that actually make my chest ache?
"I-it's fine. I'm fine." I force myself to calm and when I feel normal again, I hide my neck and force a small smile at him, walking back out. "I think I'm going to go sleep in my room."
He looks concerned and completely oblivious. "Oh. Alright. I'm sorry I interrupted your sleep."
I duck my head, too humiliated to meet his gaze. "No problem. G-goodnight, Namjoon."
He follows me to the door, tugging at my sleeve. "Are you sure you are alright?"
I finally glance over at him, nodding. "F-fine."
"Goodnight, Jin."
I book it to my room and close myself in, covering my eyes with my hands. I have to forget this ever happened. It was nothing. Nothing happened. He was asleep. Dreaming. Of someone else. He doesn't like me. Not at all.
But one thing keeps coming back to mind as I climb into my own bed and try to force sleep. Why was he still hard, too, afterwards...

The following day I do everything I can to avoid the captain. I'm just...I don't know. My feelings are mixed about that whole experience. I'm glad he doesn't know what happened. I can suffer my shame alone.
"Jinnie!"
I smile as Jimin comes up behind and jumps on my back, nuzzling against my neck. The hair raises on my arms as he rubs the mark on my neck.
I forgot to cover that!
"What's that?" He asks, hopping down. "Did you hurt yourself?"
Hesitantly I shake my head. "N-no."
Tilting his head, he looks at me in confusion. "Do you have a rash? Do you need the medic?"
"No! I'm fine—honest." I grab his hand and drag him towards the kitchen, wanting to get breakfast for the both of us. As soon as he smells food he forgets all about the hickey.
I'm curious, though. How does he not know what a hickey is when he's got them all over his own neck? Can't he see them? I know he and Taehyung are doing something together. They spend way too much time together for it to be innocent.
Then again, Jimin seems way too innocent naturally. That thought makes me sad. Knowing he—along with me—is here for the reasons we are. He'll end up losing that innocence in a horrible way. Just like me...
I don't care if they worship us. I don't care if they put us on a pedestal. I don't want any of it. I just want to go home. I don't know how much longer I can handle being trapped on this ship.
My confusion over Namjoon doesn't help anything, either. I can barely talk to the man let alone look at him without thinking about his lips on mine. His tongue...his hands...
Okay...no more free time for me. I need a hobby.