Chapter 7

Holly's Pov:

I can't believe Luke did that he is such a dick! Why didn't he want to know if he told me, if he did tell me I would be less angry at him. I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts to find Luke's name.

I send him a quick text *I think we need time apart for a while. I'm sorry.*

5 minutes later he replies back with a rather upsetting message which causes a tear to run down my face, *Baby I'm sorry, please forgive me, I won't do it again. I feel really bad for not telling you when I should have. Please don't leave me :-(*

*No, I'm not leaving you, I am just having a break from all of this. I just need to empty my my mind for, and it will take a little bit. I promise I will tell you when my mind is clear but please promise me you will let me clear my head* I reply back to him. A couple of minutes later he replies with a short message *I promise* and with that I go through my contacts and look for Jade's number, and I dial it. Soon enough we are talking for hours on end.

"I can't believe Luke did that and then lied to me about it." I sob through my mobile, letting Jade comfort me.

"I know he is a dick, I know what I can do to let you clear your head." I sense that Jade is smirking right now and she has a great plan apparently. She isn't good at comforting.

"What? I will do anything to get this off of my mind." I say into the phone wiping my eyes clear.

"Well.... Ashton got me a fake ID and he said that he wanted to go clubbing, knowing me I said yes, he told me if I wanted to bring you, I said that I would ask you and he would get you one." Jade tries to persuade me. "Will you come?"

"Uh, yeah sure but only to clear my head. Okay? What time will you pick me up?" I ask now regretting to come along with her and Ashton.

"At around 8:00. Ashton is coming to pick me up and I will tell him to pick you up on the way" she says and then hanging up the phone.

-

It is 7:30 and I have just got out of the shower. I wrap my towel around my chest and brush all the knots out of my hair. Once finished I do my makeup and curl the ends of my hair. I put on my tight, dark blue dress and black high heels. Once done I walk out to the kitchen and grab a banana and eat it while I wait

Jade's Pov:

It is 7:30 and I have just dried my hair. I plan to straighten my bleach blonde hair but then I remember I have blue hair dye in the cupboard, I could curl the ends if I dye the ends blue. I do exactly that and rub through the the blue dye into the tips of my hair. While it is doing its thing I do make up, put foundation and mascara on nothing to big. I wash the tips of my hair and dry it. It actually looks good with the curled ends. I walk to my bedroom with the towel around my chest and look in my wardrobe for a decent dress. I find a tight, black dress that is very cute, and I put it on and wait.

Ashton's Pov:

It is 7:30 and I have been sitting on the couch for the last 30 minutes. 30 minutes ago I got out of the shower and put on a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and my black vans. All black. In this thirty minutes I have been worried about tonight, Holly will be coming so that will be fun. That is if she doesn't fucking make it awkward. Now it is 7:45 and I grab my mobile and my car keys and head to Jade's house.

-

I sit outside her house waiting till exactly 8:00 there is two more minutes to think. I have no idea if I like this girl but she sure as hell, changes me. In a good way. She is cool. As I walk up to her front, I get more nervous. I knock on the door and wait for her to answer.

"Hey" she looks so beautiful. Stunning.

"Hey, you dyed your hair." I notice it straight away, it suits her so much, and the way she curled it. Wow.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you noticed. Most guys don't notice when I change my hair." She giggles.

"Why wouldn't I notice, you look stunning." I complement her, making her blush.

"Thanks. You looks good in black. Well you look good all the time but now." She stops getting embarrassed."Let's go pick up Holly." She covers up her embarrassment.

"Yeah. You have to show me where she lives." I say to her walking down her driveway, next to eachother.

"Yeah I will. Don't want to get lost though." She laughs and it is now contagious, and I join her.

-

20 minutes later I am watching Jade walk up to Holly's front door. Holly answers within 2 seconds and they are chit chatting, probably about Jade's hair. I wind down the window and yell out to them both to hurry up.

"You were in a good mood before what happened, Ash?" She asks me, using my nickname. So hot when she says it.

"Ha.ha, so funny I am still in a good mood, but you and Holly could probably talk until the club shuts." I laugh. She slaps my arm laughing with me, Holly joining in.

Hey guys, the next chapter is going to be really tense so I thought I should stop here and make one tense thing at a time. Thank you for 73 reads even know that isn't that much it is to me I only added this book yesterday lol. Anyway thanks for reading hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote xxxx ilysm :-)))