Chapter 22

Jade's Pov:

There is a knock at the door. Who could possibly come to our house at this time of day? I didnt really have that many friends and the friends that I have are with me. I wait for someone else to answer the door because I will smash Ashton's face if it is him.

"Jade! Your mum is here to see you!" Tahni yells from the front door.

"Coming!" I yell back. I dreaded the days that my Mum would come over to see me. I walk quickly down the hallway to see my Mum standing at the door.

"Hey." She smiles.

"Hi. Why are you here?" I rudely ask.

"I have good news."

"Okay...." This is weird since when does my Mother have good news for me?

"Your father is out of jail and he wanted to know if he could stay with you?" My jaw flies open. I haven't seen my dad since I was 14. So that is what? 3 years I haven't seen him.

"Yeah, sure. He probably wont recognise me. But yeah. When will he be here?" I awkwardly ask.

"I will go pick him up now and I will drop him off. He doesn't have much clothes so I will give you money so you can take him to get clothes." Why is she being so nice? It is creeping me out. "I will put it in your bank account." She usually doesn't care about me, let alone my father.

"Okay.... I guess I will see you when you drop him off?" I force a smile and shut the door as she walks down my driveway.

"GUESS WHAT!" I yell down the hall running to the lounge room.

"What!" Everyone says in sync.

"Dad... He is out of jail and he asked if he could stay here! I haven't seen him since I was fucking 14!" I am so happy right now.

"That is great! Your lucky we have 1 guest bedroom." Tahni laughs.

"Yeah. I guess I wont be able to have parties anymore." I sadly remark. "And if you guys want to stay over your gonna have to bring your own beds." I laugh.

"Well it looks like we aren't coming here anymore." Michael sarcastically says.

"You better be fucking joking! If you guys want to come over I will get you beds. If I have to I will get Dad to sleep on the floor of my bedroom, I will do anything for you guys to not leave us." I giggle.

-

We are sat in the lounge room watching some random show on tv. The crew left just under an hour ago leaving Tahni and I here to wait for my father. Once they left we cleaned up a little. Me changing the sheets of my bed, because of last night. Changing the sheets of Dads soon to be bed and cleaned up the bedroom so it was spotless. An ad just came on when we here a knock at the door. I check the time and it is 8:00 at night. Tahni and I race down to the front door to see who it is. When we get to the door I look through the peep hole and Dad and Mum are standing there waiting for us to answer. I swing the door open and practically jump into Dads arms.

"Heyyyy. Your out finally. And you decided to live here aye?" I smile pulling out of Dads embrace. "Thanks for dropping him off." I say to Mum

"That is alright. I put the money in you bank when I was waiting. Have fun. Bye." She says and walks back to her car. I pull Dad into the house and show him where his room is.

"This is your room, make yourself at home." I smile to him as he puts down his small backpack of clothes." I am going to be taking the day off of school tomorrow so that I can take you shopping to buy some new clothes."

"You don't need to do that." He argues.

"To bad I am." I am going to stand my ground.

"Look at you two all grown up. We haven't seen each other in three years Jade. And Tahni we haven't seen each other in what 7 years. Wow."

-

I wake up to someone shaking me. It is Dad.

"Morning. What is the time?" I roll over and stuff my face back into the pillow.

"It is 12:00. Are we still going shopping?" He asks me like a girl.

"Yes Father we are. I will get up now and have a shower and we will go as soon as I'm ready." I smile and watch as he walks out of my room.

Thank you for 560+ reads :-) don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT :-)