Chapter 28

Luke's Pov:

"Hemmings please." I say to the receptionists.

"Room 607, level 6." He hands me the keys to our room.

"Thank you." I smile to him and walk off.

-

A hilarious moment in how I met your mother, causing us to piss our pants. Suddenly the lights and the tv turned off and the rest of the power.

"Black out." Holly frantically says. I run my hand up her arm to her cheek. I pull her closer to me, crashing my lips against hers. Feeling the warmth of her lips against mine is sensations. A wave of emotions flood through my body causing me to push my tongue through her parted lips. I flip us over and I lay on top of her using my arms to keep me just above her. Sliding one of my hands down her side to the hem of her shirt, tugging at it. She slides her hands down my chest keeping our lips together, she tugs at the hem of my shirt asking for permission. I give permission for her to take off my shirt and she does exactly that. I peel Holly's shirt off of her body revealing something that I fell in love with besides her beauty. Her hands trail down my body to the zip of my pants. Keeping our kissing passionate and she undid my black skinny jeans and sliding them down my legs, leaving me there in my ninja turtle underwear. I slither my hand down to her black skinny jeans and attempting to unbutton them, completely failing.

"Here I will do it." Holly says breaking our kiss and then crashing her lips to mine. She slowly unbuttons her pants, teasing me. Finally when she is finish I pull away from our connection, admiring her perfect slightly tanned body. I slide my underwear down to my knees and she does the same.

"Condom?" She questions me curiously.

"Ugh." I groan and grab one out of the pocket of my jeans. I rip open the wrapper of the object and slide the rubber onto myself. I adjust myself, my body inline with hers. I slowly slide myself into her watching her eyes roll back. I continue to thrust slowly into her.

"L-luke." She groans. I love hearing her say my name like this.

"I love you, baby." I whine as I continue to thrust. I start to get quicker to allow more friction.

"I'm co-coming." She groans pulling her self into the nape of my neck, breathing thickly. I slowly pull out of her curling up next to her. She rests her head on my chest, panting deadly. As soon as the power turns back on.

"Hey!" We here the door open and Jess walks in. "Holy, mushrooms! Put a blanket on it!" She says frantically, running out of the room in the process.

Jessika's Pov:

I decided to surprise Holly and Luke at their hotel room. Holly texted me and told me that she was going to a hotel with Luke for the weekend. I walk through the doors of the hotel asking the receptionist where 'hemmings' is and he told me exactly where they were. I quickly walked to the elevator because I was so excited to see Holly. I press the button for the elevator when the power turns off.

"Ugh, I have to take the stairs." I whisper to myself walking towards the stairs. It takes me a good 20 minutes to get up the stairs when I finally reach their room.

"Hey!" I swing open the door when the power turns back on. I stand there at the door probably looking extremely embarrassed. "Holy mushrooms! Put a blanket on it!" I scream and I run off.

----------

Wow that was a pretty intense chapter. What did you think of it? Thank you for 1.37k reads.

Twitter - chloe_cunniffe_

Instagram - ashtons_ass

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

Thanks - Chloe xx