Chapter 17: Trouble in the Night +18

By: eternityunicorn

Elijah didn't know how it happened, but Eternity had turned the tables on him. She had him at her mercy. He lay beneath her while she pinned him to the bed with her superiors strength holding his wrists down by his head. He stared up at her with a mix of wonder and lust. She gazed back with a vengeful spirit.

Oh, he was in trouble now, and he could only find rapture in it.

"My love," Eternity murmured to him lovingly, before kissing his lips passionately.

Her tongue pried his mouth open and dove inside to taste him throughly. Her hips rubbed against his hardening length in time with it's movements. He moaned into her mouth, loving the teasing friction she brought upon him.

Eternity released his wrists to move her kisses away from his mouth, down to his throat where she suckled on the skin and bit at it harshly. Elijah gasped and growled in response, his hands immediately on her body; one cupping the back of her head and the other running down the length of her back.

Then her kisses moved even further down to his collarbone and down across the expanse of his chest, forcing him to release his hold on her. She licked and nipped at one of his nipples roughly, making him gasp again at the pained pleasure. Eternity didn't stay there long, traveling down his body, laying open mouthed kisses on his skin as she went.

Down and down she went until her mouth reached his cock, already hard and ready for the next round. Not wasting any time, she ran her tongue over the length of him. The feeling of it was exquisite. Elijah's eyes closed, his breath labored. His hands reached down to tangle in her still braided hair tightly, moaning as she licked the tip of him, running her tongue over the slit. She spent time teasing him, giving tiny licks, but never taking him into her mouth fully. It was enough to drive him mad.

Then Eternity finally enveloped him, taking him into her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly, running her tongue along the underside of his cock as she did. Her hand soon joined her mouth, pumping him in a slow rhythm. He wanted to buck, to move, but he found he was restrained. Eternity had her arm thrown across his hips, using her superior strength to hold him still while she had her wicked way with him.

Her eyes met his and they were full of mirth. This was just as she started to pick up the pace of her bobs, moving him in and out of her mouth faster and faster. He was quickly reaching his peak then. He groaned as his hands tightened even more in Eternity's white locks. He could feel it, he was so close - and then she abruptly stopped and pulled away completely.

Elijah gasped at the loss and then growled in frustration. So, she was going to play that way, turn his game against him.

He wanted to reach for Eternity, to reclaim dominance, but he couldn't. She wasn't about to let him play alpha male now. No, he was at her mercy and he knew she was going to make sure it stayed that way for as long as possible.

The little minx was already crawling up his body until she was straddling his hips again and rubbing herself against his straining cock without taking him into her body. She teased him mercilessly that way, without making any sort of indication she'd be ceasing anytime soon. Her wet heat was almost too much to bear. He wanted to be inside her. Needed to be. Yet, was denied.

Elijah reached for her hips, gripping them tightly in his hands to anchor himself, if nothing else. He never stopped staring at her with a blazing heat in his eyes. She returned his gaze with one of mischievous amusement.

Then Eternity lifted herself with a splayed hand upon his chest, while guiding his cock toward her entrance with the other. She sank down upon him with merciless slowness, making Elijah's eyes roll back in his head at the slow friction. He could feel her walls slide down around him, enveloping him until he was buried to the hilt inside her. He signed in relief, but that relief was short lived.