Chapter 1: Breakfast Sass

Dedicated to Rere_world because you have read all my Gravity Falls Fan Fictions and voted, you make me happy!! Thank you!!

When Dipper got up for breakfast that morning he expected everything to go the same way, like it always did.

But today was no ordinary day in fact it was about to get twisted and weird, he could hear some crazy singing from the kitchen. Confused he got dressed listening to the chaotic voice.

Mabel met him in the corridor with a confused look "Is Will singing!?"

Dipper nodded, Mabel placed her headband on her head, and smoothing down her suit. "He sounds kinda funny, a little loopy"

"Maybe hes sick?"

They entered the kitchen, Will had made breakfast and was now singing along to a song on the radio, what was weird was his color change, yellow had never been seen in this house let alone on Will before, "Morning!" he grinned saluting them lazily when he saw them watching,

"Will?"

"Yup!"

"Okay...." Dipper said sitting down,

"Coffee! Now!" Mabel demanded,

"Get it yourself you lazy bitch!" Will snapped turning red, then he covered his mouth, turning back to blue "I'm s-sorry, e-excuse me"

he ran off, his door slammed shut seconds later

"What the actual hell is wrong with him!? Go punish him!" Mabel said angrily swatting Dipper with her newspaper,

Dipper confused, went to Wills room to see what was wrong, "Um Will?"

"Fuck off!......I mean, sorry, c-come in! Come in"

Dipper entered "P-Please don't p-punish m-me Master I c-can't help it!"

"Whats going on with you?" Dipper asked, Will was curled up on his bed shaking,

"I'm sick, its rare, it makes my a-attitude c-change, I can't help it! I get s-sassy, I get angry, c-color changes, I get more like B-Bill, my brother, the sickness m-makes your a-attitude the o-opposite of what it is"

"Wow, I just though you grew a back bone"

Will giggled "No, just s-sick"

"So how long till you get better?"

"I'm n-not sure, it depends, its r-rare"

"Geez Will! How did you even catch it!?"

"It just h-happens, I'm s-sorry" tears leaking from his eyes,

Dipper sighed pinching the bridge of his nose "I'm not mad at you, you said you can't help it, I guess we are just going to have to adjust ourselves to your....sass"

Will smiled "Th-Thank you Master Dipper!"

"Now be a good demon and go finish breakfast, make sure you eat, I don't want you passing out on us again"

"Yes sir" Will scurried off.

~

Dipper informed Mabel of the issue "So demons do get sick, and not like humans, this is fucked up! Kind of cool, but fucked up"

"Just be kind to him, I don't want him unintentionally murdering us when he has an episode"

"I'll try, but that demon better not use this for his advantage"

"Will won't do that, hes not like that"

Mabel was skeptical.