Chapter 4: Anger Issues

The next couple of days were spent fixing up the mansion for the annual party the twins put on, Will's job was to greet the guests at the door, as the final stages were put together the guests began to arrive.

"Okay Will no being a Class A bitch, be good, don't swear and don't change color.....this is gonna fail so badly" he said to himself, taking a deep breath he opened the door,

"Welcome to our Annual party, I hope you have a good time"

the couple nodded and walked in "Run" he hissed to them changing yellow. He coughed changing back to blue, he just waved nervously and smiled, the couple gave him a funny look.

And so it went, he managed to slip up only once thank goodness, but the night was yet to be over.

The last too arrive were Gideon Pines and his cousin Pacifica Southeast, they trailed in looking in awe at the decor.

Dipper looked at Pacifica like a lion stalking its prey, Will went a hideous green colour, he leaned down to Pacfica's heights "If you even think about taking Dipper off me, I will kill you slowly and paint the walls with your blood" he hissed.

Dipper saw the color change and hurried over as Pacfica's eyes widened "I'm sorry, hes just nervous, ignore him, go and enjoy the party" he said pushing Pacifica away. He turned to Will and slapped him "Control yourself" he whispered angrily, Will went back to blue "I'm s-sorry Master Dipper, I'm t-trying, i-its h-hard"

Dipper sighed "I know Will, but try harder, for me, please, Green is not a good look on you, literally!"

Will nodded going red, he finished with the guests and walked back to the twins, he sat down "Did I really g-go green?"

Dipper nodded sipping his drink.

Will watched the couples dance, Pacifica was staring at him and Dipper with a look of envy, he growled going red "Stop staring you little bitch, hes mine!" he said to her, Dipper chuckled and placed a hand on Wills shoulder "Blueberry please! Calm down!"

Will sighed "May I p-please be e-excused from the p-party Master Dipper?"

Dipper nodded "I'll call you if I need you Blueberry"

Will blushed "Yes s-sir" he raced away.

~

After the party Will insisted he clean the entire ball room himself, the other butlers let him, going home. Master Dipper hadn't needed him after all and Will spent the entire night spying on Pacifica, she didn't go near Dipper at all.

Dipper surprised him when he came into the now empty ball room, he jumped about a foot when he heard him "Blueberry!!!" he said happily,

Shit! Hes drunk!

Will picked up the bucket he had and tried to avoid his Master, Dipper used his amulet and removed the bucket from Wills hand "Where you going cutie! I didn't say you could leave!"

Will backed away "Um, M-Master Dipper, p-please, I have w-work to d-do, and you n-need to rest"

"Don't tell me what to do! I own you!" Dipper yelled, Dipper grabbed for Will, pulling him by the hair "Ow! Master Dipper, p-please!"

"Stop talking!" Dipper growled,

Will whimpered,

Dipper dragged him down to the basement, throwing him into the corner, "Master Dip-"

"SHUT UP!"

Will cowered, "Please...."

Dipper picked up one of Mabel's knives "Your mine Blueberry, I'm gonna make sure everyone knows it"

he advanced towards Will, knife in hand, his screams were muffled by Dippers hand.

~

That next morning Will woke up cold, his chest ached, Dipper had fallen asleep in the basement near him.

Will shivered when he remembered what Dipper had done to him, getting up he examined the words cut into his chest in the small broken mirror: Property of Dipper Gleeful.

Dipper loved him! Why would he suddenly just hurt him like this!? He hated him all along! Tricked him! And he had fallen for it!

Will went red, he kicked Dipper, "Wake up you jerk!"

Dipper peeled open his eyes and got a good look at the angry, pissed off demon

"...Shit" he muttered trying to crawl away, his head ached badly from the hangover.

Will grabbed him by the shirt pulling him up "Where do you think your going you little shit!? How dare you hurt me!!" he growled, he threw him across the room.

Dipper yelled in shock, and hit the wall, he sat up, ignoring the shooting pains in his right leg.

Will raced away, Dipper could hear loud crashes and bangs coming from the house "Man Will is angry! This is the last time I get drunk....for a few days anyways" Dipper said picking himself up.

He heard Mabel scream "CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU LITTLE...." he didn't hear the rest except a loud scream of pain, "Great, now hes probably killing my sister" he said making his way upstairs.

The bangs and crashed continued, he made his way to the noise. The lounge was where the noises were the loudest, Dipper entered to find Will, red, his top hat white, and the curtains were on fire, blazing yellow and orange, he really was mad!

"Will please stop! I'm sorry! I was drunk! Please I love you, I really do love you! Stop this!" he cried,

Will turned to him, his eyes black as night, they slowly turned back to blue, as did the rest of him "You, you love m-me?" he whispered,

Dipper nodded "Please forgive me Blueberry, I'm sorry I hurt you"

Will sat down tears burst from his eyes "I'm sorry too, I, I broke M-Mistress M-Mabel"

"Where is she?"

"Kitchen" he muttered

Dipper hurried to the kitchen "Its just a broken arm Dipstick, I'm fine" came Mabel's reply,

"Oh thank god!" Dipper remarked,

Dipper hobbled back over to Will, he was rocking back and forth on the floor crying, the curtains were still burning. He put them out and sat down next to Will "Please don't cry Blue, I'm sorry" lifting his chin up,

Will looked at him with those watery blueberry pools, the black slits stared at him with pain "I broke e-everything!" he said, Dipper wiped the tears with his thumb, "Then we're gonna need a bigger list"

Will smiled, Dipper hugged him.